QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
^Hell yeah...I was just wondering if they are still cool because of Smiggs post in the other room. He seemed shocked he wasn't on Wax's new cd and a few other things too. I sure hope they are still kool because they are a tight team. Wax, you and Smigg need to make an album together right away.

Apr 14, 2006
^Sounds like some beef...I wonder what happened. I thought they used to be hella close. I'm suprised Smigg took it to the internet...looks like he wanted everyone to know somethings brewin.... Too bad they couldn't just be cool again and make another sick album together.

Nov 2, 2002
^Sounds like some beef...I wonder what happened. I thought they used to be hella close. I'm suprised Smigg took it to the internet...looks like he wanted everyone to know somethings brewin.... Too bad they couldn't just be cool again and make another sick album together.
yea, it sucks...but honestly, smigg needs a-wax more than a-wax needs smigg

Feb 18, 2005
and there you go feedin into and specualitng doesnt sound like beef sounds like a lack of communication shit happens all the time between people as a grown man ive fallen out of touch with people from time to time doesnt mean were funkin its called life people get caught up in different shit and lose touch

Jun 14, 2002
NEITHER OF THEM NEED EACH OTHER....BOTH ARE DOPE WITHOUT THE OTHER...

THEY BOTH BEEN MAKIN DOPE MUSIC SINCE BEFORE THEY HOOKED UP..BUT THE GAME COULD REALLY USE THAT BAD NEWZ ALBUM FOR REAL...

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
NOV. 10 A-WAX & GONZOE RECESSION PROOF - four Wax solos plus hes on 9 other songs! Feat. E-40, G Malone, Brotha Lynch Hung, & C-Murder. Video for "Natural Disasterz" feat. C-Murder Produced by Nonstop...on Worldstarhiphop.com anyday....Directed by the legendary Jordan Tower........Recession Proof Album sampler up for free download Soon!

Jul 26, 2008
^Hell yeah...I was just wondering if they are still cool because of Smiggs post in the other room. He seemed shocked he wasn't on Wax's new cd and a few other things too. I sure hope they are still kool because they are a tight team. Wax, you and Smigg need to make an album together right away.
this shit is all new to me. wut other thread or room was smigg speakin where it semed like it was all bad?

Nov 2, 2002
this shit is all new to me. wut other thread or room was smigg speakin where it semed like it was all bad?
in that thread about the recession proof album.

Then you have wax in this thread saying whats going on with them cant be said on the internet or something like that

Apr 14, 2006
and there you go feedin into and specualitng doesnt sound like beef sounds like a lack of communication shit happens all the time between people as a grown man ive fallen out of touch with people from time to time doesnt mean were funkin its called life people get caught up in different shit and lose touch
And there you go actin like there is no beef and that its all Disneyworld. Looks like its not.