QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I think recession proof wit gonzoe
No shit huh, Im goona cop that for sure

I have one more question. Are you ever gonna make an album with the passion that you had on "Fuck the game"? In that song you could tell that you had so much emotion. I would love to hear some more viscous songs like that from you. Wish you the best of luck, your puttin in alot of work and I hope it pays off

Jul 26, 2008
also didn't yuk say something on the intro of west coast don like "fuck one soo whoop" or something along those lines
I might be wrong but i took it as yuk taking a shot at weezy and baby on the line he said cause he mentioned 40 glocc you tubin that shit. i dont think he said fuck the one soo whoop movement just the fake ass rappers claimin dat shit. but maybe it was somethin i missed

Sep 29, 2004
I might be wrong but i took it as yuk taking a shot at weezy and baby on the line he said cause he mentioned 40 glocc you tubin that shit. i dont think he said fuck the one soo whoop movement just the fake ass rappers claimin dat shit. but maybe it was somethin i missed
why he say tatted like weezy does it right after though if he goin @ wayne? He say soo woop shit in a mocking tone then big up crips the following 2 lines (even you got knocked the fuuuuck out got a mention) if I were 2 say miss me wit 9er shit wouldn't frisco fans take me as a raider fan dissin?

Jul 26, 2008
why he say tatted like weezy does it right after though if he goin @ wayne? He say soo woop shit in a mocking tone then big up crips the following 2 lines (even you got knocked the fuuuuck out got a mention) if I were 2 say miss me wit 9er shit wouldn't frisco fans take me as a raider fan dissin?
dats tru. i can see how that can sound that way. i'm sure u know way mo behind da scens type shit than i do. i'm just listenin from a fans view. either way i cant lie, i only started listenin 2 yo shit bout a year ago. n yo shit been in rotation eva since. keep spittin dat fire bruh bruh

Nov 2, 2002
2 sides of a courtroom both upset, 1 side is the side for a person that died, the other sides for me, riderz and G'z, stand when they see me and salute me with P's

is that the best line you ever wrote?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I have one more question. Are you ever gonna make an album with the passion that you had on "Fuck the game"? In that song you could tell that you had so much emotion. I would love to hear some more viscous songs like that from you. Wish you the best of luck, your puttin in alot of work and I hope it pays off
Yo

Nov 7, 2008
that nigga was just tryna get at game wit that miss me wit that soo whoop shit, nigga had to explain that hsit when E/S TT piru niggas had a sitdown wit the so kalled 'westcoast don'