QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
@ CHICAGO,I THINK HE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT IN HERE...NOT POSITIVE..BUT I KNO I READ SOMEWHERE THAT HE SAID THEY WERE STILL COOL...HOMIE WAS JUST DOIN HIS OWN THING OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT.

Apr 14, 2006
@ CHICAGO,I THINK HE ALREADY ANSWERED THAT IN HERE...NOT POSITIVE..BUT I KNO I READ SOMEWHERE THAT HE SAID THEY WERE STILL COOL...HOMIE WAS JUST DOIN HIS OWN THING OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT.
Thanks. I heard something too about it a while back but I was wondering if anything has changed since Wax wasn't on Telly's newest cd. Was just wondering...

Feb 25, 2009
I just got introduced to your music and I'm pretty sure that you've said it before in your songs, but my questions are " 1. What hood do you claim? 2. Who are y'all rivals? 3. How do you feel when u hear other bay artists say there ain't no crips and bloods in da bay?"

Sep 29, 2004
I just got introduced to your music and I'm pretty sure that you've said it before in your songs, but my questions are " 1. What hood do you claim? 2. Who are y'all rivals? 3. How do you feel when u hear other bay artists say there ain't no crips and bloods in da bay?"
IM FROM ELM LANE PIRU. FOR THE MOST PART THERE ARENT BLOODS & CRIPS IN THE BAY..SO IN GENERAL BAY AREA RAPPERS WOULD BE CORRECT. I CAN MOVE AROUND THE BAY WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RIVALS GANGMEMBERS LIKE IN L.A. OR SEATTLE. BUT TO SAY COOLIO OR ME AINT BAY AREA WOULDNT BE CORRECT.

Apr 14, 2006
Wax, how's your 2nd album with Gonzoe coming? Any idea on what it will be titled? I hear it's almost done already....can't wait for that shit. Any idea of when your new videos will be done for Neva Grow and Kriminal?