Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
this is sum funny ass shit. try rollin through west 9th or valley oak in santa rosa, shit is scary.

bahahahaaaaa, not even potna. This seems to be a pissing contest about who's got the harder ghetto, pointless. Who gives a fuck. Having a fucked up hood in your city is nothin to be proud of. But if you think that west 9th is scary you live a very shelterd life. Try Richmond, Oakland, SF, South Chicago, those cities got some ghetos. Santa Rosa and other cities in Sonoma County can be a little dangerous sometimes and some of the craziest motherfuckers I know are from SR but compared to some of the other cities in Cali its like a suburb and that's why I live here.

May 1, 2002
ive actualy rolled through the crest for no reason one time. me and my boys where in vallejo and we wanted to find some bitches to holler at. its funny because the grils that we met in the crest where doing the same thing. they where form a different part of the V. for some reason this female out there kept trying to claim that xzibit was from the crest.

Jul 10, 2002
AInt none of these hood as hard as the HBP....now thats where niggaz get jacked for no reason even if they broke, and cats get shot just for comin through the city limits, niggas wit Mac-10's posted on corners 24-7......gunshots all day long, people scared to come outta there houses after 7 pm cause thats when it gets wild...aint no cabs or pizzaman comin there either....the bus wont even enter the city unless you give the driver $50 and some weed...man Hillsborough is some crazy ghetto shit....I aint never goin back there.....HBP (HillsBoroughProjects)

Hey smoov e, do yourself a favor, stay at home and watch "south Central" or "Boyz n tha hood" if you wanna see the ghetto

Better yet, go get you a shirt that says "WEST MOBB" in big letters and take a walk down Harbor Rd , say whats up to everone you meet...and try to look hard or else they gonna fuck wit you
Email Shaw Powers and take him wit you....he know about West Mobb, and he cool wit all the HRD block homies and they'll give you a tour

or just get you a blue jersey and some khakies and a blue belt and get off at 24st BART station....walk down to 24th and Capp and just chill....soembody will be glad to give you a tour of the Mission

the TL is a great place to go and visit as well, every time i go people are so friendly...always askin me "What chu you need man" always tryin to be helpful.....

if you the same smoov e that dropped a tape a while back, Im glad i didnt buy that shit cause you sound like a str8 square tryin to track down ya favorite rappers and roll through "they" hood,
people work they whole lives to make it out of the ghetto and you tryna get in and cruise around....????

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Uaintknowin said:
Hey smoov e, do yourself a favor, stay at home and watch "south Central" or "Boyz n tha hood" if you wanna see the ghetto

if you the same smoov e that dropped a tape a while back, Im glad i didnt buy that shit cause you sound like a str8 square tryin to track down ya favorite rappers and roll through "they" hood,
people work they whole lives to make it out of the ghetto and you tryna get in and cruise around....????
lol

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Uaintknowin said:

Better yet, go get you a shirt that says "WEST MOBB" in big letters and take a walk down Harbor Rd , say whats up to everone you meet...and try to look hard or else they gonna fuck wit you
Email Shaw Powers and take him wit you....he know about West Mobb, and he cool wit all the HRD block homies and they'll give you a tour

the TL is a great place to go and visit as well, every time i go people are so friendly...always askin me "What chu you need man" always tryin to be helpful.....

LMAO!

Yeah ya know Kingy would wanna go through the Crestside, he'd be lookin for Mac Mall so he could dick ride him all day LoL.

He's such a fuckin retard that he'd probably be down to roll through The Point, EPA, East Oakland, and any other hood in the bay.

This is a funny ass topic. I wanna go sight seeing through the projects. LoL, what a dumb fuckin thing to do, nothin will probably happen to you(but then again who knows). But that's just fuckin retarded.

May 1, 2002
im serious about my tour service. ill take anybody on a tour of every ghetto in the bay area for $50 bucks. you supply the car. ive been to every single one dozens of times. from epa to vallejo to marin city to santa rosa to where ever.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Vallejo!

PLOT said:

damn it's not that bad man.lol... it has some character to it. Now Richmond, Pittsburg, East Oakland, those are shitholes
Pittsburg isn't a shithole in terms of looks. It isn't beautiful, and it isn't horrifyingly ugly, you get the idea. Don't think I'm defending The P 'cause I live here either, I hate this fuckin' place.

Jul 10, 2002
Hey smoov-e...ya know something, it6s been real fun clownin ya ass and watchin you come out of hidin for a one liner like "punk bitch" or "fuck burlingame" You pretty hard.....i hope them crestside cats rape you up the ass with a pineapple and then throw you in a tub of alcohol, ya little bitch....you prolly some little spoiled brat who grew up in a upper class town and you just wanna go "see what the ghetto is like"
man muthafuckas like you make me sick

Jun 5, 2002
thats exactly the way i am. i cant help it i have a lot more money then u will ever be makin u poor piece of trash. are u on welfare? y do u clown people over the net, hmmm maybe cuz u are u fuckin pussy? anytime u wanna come to my hood, bring it. o yea get a job. u must feel real hard, goin online and clowin fools. ur prob. sum white trash piece of shit. o yea the crestsiders said for u to lick my asshole. HOW CAN U EVEN AFFORD A COMPUTER, OH U MUST BE AT THE LIBRARY ON ONE OF THEIR COMPUTERS. I WISH I COULD MEET U, CUZ U SOUND HELLA COOL. SUREEE!!!