Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BIGTOE said:
man it aint no big deal to roll through the crest. I have done a ton of times to meet and drop off friends. No one will mess with you unless you just keep driving around the block staring at everyone like you a tourist sightseeing. people act like it's a death wish to drive through there but is far from it.
For real this is getting blown out of proportion

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
sm00v-E said:
this is sum funny ass shit. try rollin through west 9th or valley oak in santa rosa, shit is scary.
Dog...are u out of your fuckin MIND? West 9th Street SCARY?!?!? PLEASE tell me yer joking...ALL NEW HOUSES have been built on the 9...Shit's changed since the days of Crack Or Jack an shit when our boy DJ 2NV an them lived over there...

And Valley Oak??? Man that's just my Erritrean patnas out there...If you're scared by THESE places then yer just scary period...Santa Rosa is a fuckin suburb compared to where u wanna go

An don't try an check me on it youngsta...I'm Santa Rosa born an raised...Used to DJ parties at the Sons Of Norway Hall on West 9th Street all the time back in the DAY...lol if u think those places are "hard" then u got another thing comin

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

YOUNGMOE said:
PLOT
where is this gettin out of hand?

tellin someone he's stupid for going sight-seeing in the hood he ain't never been to or has a reason to be ?

tell me how thats out of hand
looks like some people just gotta learn the hard way i suppose...

May 23, 2002
haha smoov, ud probably shit in your pants lookin at some of the crazy dope fiends walking around the streets talking to themselves. if that place is suburbia ur talkin about, then u aint seen nothin.

i mean i like oakland, but not where i live on east 14th... i need to get out of this shithole.
a while ago this mexican guy in a van was driving through our street, when a random guy jumped in front of his car. another guy comes from behind and shoots open his windows, takes his wallet and his car keys and slice up the mexican guy and stab him a few times... scary shit i tell you..

me and my friend ran outside cuz we heard a gun shot and saw that a mexican guy got hella fucked up.. the neighbor called the police and they came with 9 cars in 30 seconds... fuck the east side O.. i think im movin to west oakland or to piedmont in a little while

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
West 9th and Valley Oak are TERRIFYING. I drove through both today, I shit my pants. Get the fuck out of here. Dont get me wrong, they are so called "bad" neighborhoods, but try tooling through Hunters Point or East Oakland after hours. No need to speak on the subject unless youve seen it or been there.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Then again, his user name IS "Smoove E"

And we ALL know that Sebastopol is hard-core!!! ROFLMFAO

Like I said, nuthin personal homie but this HAS to rank in the top 5 most idiotic posts ever to hit BART

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Better yet, come to the Tenderloin in SF anytime after 11 at night. Once you make it past the transvestites, maybe youll make it past the junkies without getting your face smashed with an empty Crazy Horse 40. And good luck maneuvering your way through the piles of human feces and used condoms!!

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
PLOT
where is this gettin out of hand?

tellin someone he's stupid for going sight-seeing in the hood he ain't never been to or has a reason to be ?

tell me how thats out of hand
I do think's it's dumb to play Columbo staking out they're favorite rappers. Whats getting out of hand is the people who are dramatizing that area like your gonna get killed just driving through there.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:

looks like some people just gotta learn the hard way i suppose...
LOL werent you the one to post up picture post cards of SF projects a while back?? At least this dude is just driving through not bringing a camera and pen and pad with him. I've worked in that neighborhood many times and never had any problems. The only places in North/East bay that put me on high alert just driving through are East Oakland and parts of Richmond. :dead:

S

Smash

3x Blunted said:

me and my friend ran outside cuz we heard a gun shot and saw that a mexican guy got hella fucked up.. the neighbor called the police and they came with 9 cars in 30 seconds...
heard gun shots and ran outside? Way to go cuzo. haha. Thats how u fuck around and get shot.

3x Blunted said:

fuck the east side O.. i think im movin to west oakland or to piedmont in a little while
J-cat ass nigga. West Oakland? to get out of the ghetto? Dirty Ass West Oakland?!! What the fuck?! didn't Mac hav only like 50 high school graduates this year? Go to montclaire or some bitch ass place like that.

S

Smash

celly510 said:

some niggas posted up at the entrance of the crest just shooting every car that enters.
Like on don't b a menace. That shit had me hella weak.

wouldnt
STOP
here if I were u

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

PLOT said:

LOL werent you the one to post up picture post cards of SF projects a while back?? At least this dude is just driving through not bringing a camera and pen and pad with him. I've worked in that neighborhood many times and never had any problems. The only places in North/East bay that put me on high alert just driving through are East Oakland and parts of Richmond. :dead:
maaan those were some old ass pictures from like 98 or 99
i havent been there in awhile and don't plan on going there since there's no reason to anymore
i still come through sunnydale when i have to since i got a cousin who lives right there along sunnydale rd. in visitacion valley

May 23, 2002
Smash said:

heard gun shots and ran outside? Way to go cuzo. haha. Thats how u fuck around and get shot.

haha, i phrased that wrong... me and my friend heard a big ass boom twice. then we were like wtf happened? and waited for a minute. and i didnt just run outside, i peeped out a bit quickly and saw something happened.. cuz other neighbors came out to see what happened too..