Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
This is the problem with suburban kids listenin to rap...Thinkin they can roll thru a hood an become "friends" with the "cuddies"...Man, it's cool to like the music, but don't think that this shit is some make believe world...This is where cats LIVE AND DIE...I know alot of people that wouldn't take kindly to seein some square rollin thru his hood sightseeing....Regardless of what anyone has to say, that's real talk...

No disrespect to u personally man, but I think u got shit a bit twisted...Stay in Santa Rosa

May 13, 2002
man it aint no big deal to roll through the crest. I have done a ton of times to meet and drop off friends. No one will mess with you unless you just keep driving around the block staring at everyone like you a tourist sightseeing. people act like it's a death wish to drive through there but is far from it.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
your stupid for wanting to visit random hoods, i mean crest isn't different from any other ghettos.. SF, EPA, OAK.. but if you really wanna go...

get off on Fairgrounds Drive... and turn Right, if you turn Left it takes you to Marine World... so your gonna go up and past a Holiday Inn ( i think that's what the hotel)... keeping going striaght... on your left you'll see north vallejo park, and on the right a old burgar king building, thats some ghetto fast food place... turn right on GATEWAY...

go up 3 streets off gateway turn right your on Sawyer... and venture around, get outside your car and try to make friends... ask for weed, and tell them from outa-town... just better be fast at running... crest residers love to take ya money and jump fences =) happy hunting

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i forgot to say... you exit fairgrounds from 37, so get on 37 from 80 LOL

ohh and don't get it twisted i use to live off Whitney, other side of the road, and i still wouldn't go there... its just a stone throw away too =)

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

sm00v--

don't mind what N JAIL U MY HOE says... the crestside cuddies are some really nice and generous folk. one time they helped me out when i caught a flat tire on sage street. they even drove all the way to fremont to help me put up my christmas decorations.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man y'all like act like he's going to get killed or something. If he wants to roll through then let him. It's not like he's a blood or crip entering the wrong neigherhood.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
"Hey Flip Dog...I gotta idea...we can become BALLERS in DANVILLE....Here's the plan...all we hafta do is go to the 'Cresside' and ask Mac Dre to front us some coke...I mean, that's what he says on his album right? I'm sure 'my nigga' won't mind...Maybe he'll hook us up with a 'foties, dank an hutches' too!!!"

Like I said...suburbia getting exposed to rap was a dangerous thing!!!

LoL after cats get done with Vallejo, why don't you go to Oakland and look up Askari-X in the phonebook...Maybe y'all can 'drop knowledge' together...

This is all a joke to me so don't nobody get butt-hurt thinkin that I'm dissin them

Apr 25, 2002
true that!!!
all a joke...
and Askari X will love to drop some knowledge with suburbia...
he'd love that as much as Minister Farakhans son marrying a jewish girl...

then y'all can come to my house in Hunters Point and get called crackers by the old ladies that hang out across the street(dumb bitches lol)

Apr 25, 2002
man it aint no big deal to roll through the crest. I have done a ton of times to meet and drop off friends. No one will mess with you unless you just keep driving around the block staring at everyone like you a tourist sightseeing. people act like it's a death wish to drive through there but is far from it.
real talk. ive been through there, it aint nothin special its just a regular neihborhood. it was completely pointless. it aint no ghetto anymore its just a regular neihborhood. vallejo looks like its kinda gettin suburban though, they jus built hella nice houses down the street from marine world, but the old downtown vallejo is ghetto.

May 30, 2002
well I live in detroit and it was kind off cool when I toured the crest, we was pickin up one off my potnas homies, we ain't get out the car or nothing but it was cool when they tried to show me mac dre house. Especially because i was just a vallejo fan back then only bay rap from vallejo was what I liked to I got hip to quinn then it was on. But do dre and dubee and mall and them still be hangin out and stuff on the turf like that what about mess and JT

May 1, 2002
Tony said:
Man y'all like act like he's going to get killed or something. If he wants to roll through then let him. It's not like he's a blood or crip entering the wrong neigherhood.
seriously though. if what some of yall is saying is true than there would be hella dead bodies and wrecked cars all over the place. some niggas posted up at the entrance of the crest just shooting every car that enters.

Apr 25, 2002
nobody said anything would happen to him in the crest...
that dude just jumped to conclusions

what everyone said is it's fuckin stupid to go sight-seeing through the hood thinkin you'll see your favorite rapper

lmao
if someone was rollin through NSO lookin for a rapper and asked you where to find him...you'd start crackin up at that preppy mothafucka wouldn't you?>

i know i would

but there is places whre you'll get car-jacked easy sight-seeing through the hood

isolated spots like Potrero Hill Projects, Sunnydale Projects.. The brick homes, and hunters point hill

cus if you drivin through there...it's lil tiny ass one lane streets and mothafuckas is gonna see you and know you ain't from there...

and dude who asked...you can see JT and Mess through the hood ...they ain't postin on the block and shit...but you'll see em

May 23, 2002
I dont think u've ever driven by the projects sm00v-E. that shit aint nothin nice. i live on east 14th near 17th street downtown , but shit... everytime i roll by the projects in day time, real motherfucking gansters be hanging out with their homies just chillin. i doubt u ever seen a real ganster bang outside the end of your street. shit's hella scary so i just fuckin drive by without lookin at no one.
u ever seen 60 vietnamese heads sitting outside a apartment complex? i dont fuckin think so.

it all depends on what part of the ghetto ur in. if ur in deep east oakland like towards 90'th, now thats a fuckin place i wouldnt even drive though. even though the cambodians run that area, theres hella crackheads and dope houses over there.

but shit, we got hoes at the end of our street almost everynite! LOL! asians to fuckin dirty ass black crack whores... cars pick them up and fuck on our street... im like wtf, they leave used condoms outside my house... fuck that..

ive got some homies who live in the crest and have seen dubee at the liquor store all the time... doin u know what.. but shit, the crestside gets the most wicked dank ever...