Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
its all bout DRU.the true FLAMESPITTER.flamespitter and if i had a million fans are two of the siccest cds ever recorded.

its all about the 707

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
flamespitter was garbage. the beats were ass and his delivery was ass too. He's not consistent. One minute he's tight as fuck. The next minute he's tryna spit some playa shit. The next minute he's tryna sound like the hardest muthafucka to ever touch a mic, and the next minute he's trying to sound like killa tay

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Rappers Who Still Chill In The Crest EveryDay:

Dubee
Sleep Dank
PSD
Trecherous Tic
Reek Daddy
J Diggs
Coolio (not everyday, but a lot)

...that's all I can think of.

OH YEAH~ Archive this sumbitch, dammit!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Is this thread real? The crest is the same as any other hood in america. You have real cats and you have pussy cats. Just like College park has real and fake cats, just like the su side has real and fake cats, just like the hills has real and fake cats, just like every hood in oakland has real and fake cats. The crest is actually well maintained when you think about it. You don't see broken down cars, couches and dead bodies in the middle of the streets. If you want to see a REAL ghetto take a trip to the east coast and touch down in camden new jersey and it's surrounding areas. After that take a trip to baltimore and come back and tell us what it's like.

:hgk:

Jul 27, 2004
the east coast aint no more ghetto then the west coast
and u aint gonna see no dead bodies on the streets in new jersey, crime rate is same in all the ghettos , stfu with that hypin up shit :confused: these gay ass east coast niggaz annoy me with that "u aint seen a real ghetto!" bullshit

Oct 10, 2004
lol@bodies in the streets lol what a fuckin lame yeah new jersey is the only city in america who dosent clean up the aftermath of a murder i guess there tryin to show us cali cats whats hood lol get the fuck outta here with that lame shit

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the east coast aint no more ghetto then the west coast

I'm not talking about the MINDSET/MENTALITY I'm talking about the LIVING CONDITIONS.

When was the last time you went to the east coast?

and u aint gonna see no dead bodies on the streets in new jersey,

YOU EVER BEEN THERE?

"crime rate is same in all the ghettos"

LOL! THIS IS AN ILLOGICAL STATEMENT THAT CANNOT BE VERIFIED WITH ANY STATS.

stfu with that hypin up shit these gay ass east coast niggaz annoy me with that "u aint seen a real ghetto!" bullshit

I'M NOT FROM THE EAST COAST. I WAS BORN IN VALLEJO (THE HILLS) AND RAISED IN COLLEGE PARK. I'VE SEEN ALOT. HAVE YOU EVER LEFT CALI?

:HGK:

Apr 25, 2002
camden new jerseyis more run down then almost any part of the bay, minus i'd say richmond, east/west oakland, and certain hoods in san francisco
not sayin it's harder
but it's more run down
shit, there's towns with populations of a hundred thousand out east that's just fucked...dayton ohio, chester, pa(this place got some crazy jects)

Jul 27, 2004
I'm not talking about the MINDSET/MENTALITY I'm talking about the LIVING CONDITIONS.
i'm not talking about mindset/mentality either i'm talking about crime rate ,, living conditions? wut u did a fuckin survey of the nation on living conditions and new jersey came out worst? lol :confused:

When was the last time you went to the east coast?

who cares? whens the last time u been to north richmond?

LOL! THIS IS AN ILLOGICAL STATEMENT THAT CANNOT BE VERIFIED WITH ANY STATS.
actually it CAN be verified with stats, i just dont have em here, ure statement is way more illogical

I'M NOT FROM THE EAST COAST. I WAS BORN IN VALLEJO (THE HILLS) AND RAISED IN COLLEGE PARK. I'VE SEEN ALOT. HAVE YOU EVER LEFT CALI?
yeah i have, did it make u any smarter knowing that?

camden new jerseyis more run down then almost any part of the bay, minus i'd say richmond, east/west oakland, and certain hoods in san francisco
- young moe

uh ok u just named almost every ghetto in the bay u idiot lol wuts ure point? :dead:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
SO VICIOUS TYPED THE FOLLOWING:i'm not talking about mindset/mentality either i'm talking about crime rate ,, living conditions? wut u did a fuckin survey of the nation on living conditions and new jersey came out worst? lol

I can tell I'm dealing with an IDIOT here. Let's compare OAKLAND a city of 300k plus people to CAMDEN a city of 85k

HERE YA GO EINSTEIN:

http://www.bestplaces.net/html/crimecompare3.asp?lcity=8420&rcity=9546&view=T

CAMDEN DOESN'T HAVE A *THIRD* OF OAKLANDS POPULATION BUT LOOK AT THE STATS. WITH COMMENTS LIKE YOURS IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE, HOWEVER WE WON'T DWELL ON THAT TOO LONG.

who cares? whens the last time u been to north richmond?

LOL@ "WHO CARES". I PASS THROUGH RICHMOND EVERYTIME I TAKE MY BROTHER IN LAW TO WORK. RICHMOND IS NO HARDER THAN VALLEJO, OAKLAND OR ANY OTHER HOOD. AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF RICHMOND OR SOMETHING? :confused:

NOW LETS COMPARE RICHMOND (SINCE YOU MENTIONED IT) TO CAMDEN. RICHMOND BEING A TOWN OF 96K AND CAMDEN BEING 85K.

http://www.bestplaces.net/html/crimecompare3.asp?lcity=8464&rcity=9546&view=T

actually it CAN be verified with stats, i just dont have em here, ure statement is way more illogical

TO MAKE THE STATEMENT "crime rate is same in all the ghettos" IS EXTREMELY ILLOGICAL. MANY VARIABLES ARE CONSIDERED. VARIABLES SUCH AS INCOME RATE, HOUSING, PUBLIC AID, POPULATION, MORTALITY RATE ETC ETC ETC. ONCE AGAIN TO SAY THE "CRIME RATE IS SAME IN ALL GHETTOS" IS ILLOGICAL AND CAN'T BE VERIFIED BY ANY STATS OR FACTUAL FINDINGS. I JUST PROVED THAT WITH THE LINKS I GAVE YOU.
yeah i have, did it make u any smarter knowing that?

How would knowing if you left california make me any smarter? To become "smart" would should read/research/verify and APPLY what one has come across. Just curious where did you go when you left california? From my assessment and experience people who speak idiocy (such as yourself) usually have no experience in travel outside of their immediate area.

Just curious do you know what the 5th largest economy in the world is?

:hgk: