Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
ok to smoov e, go ahead go through the crest it aint that bad, im white as a mutha fucka and its cool the only reason i go to vallejo is to see my family and meet my dopeman on magazine shit aint that bad..........now hunters point n shit DAMN

Jan 23, 2003
man i thought that shit was hard until my patnas scraper broke down right there in the crest by that holiday inn then some brawds told us we was in a bad spot i was like whut is this she said this the crest so we hopped in they car and they gave us a tour showed us where mac dre used to live where dubee still lives and one of the ghetto starz or somethin like that and it was on the late nite we had no problems tho

May 13, 2002
damn I remember this thread from deep ago.

Forget the crestside! Try rolling through Napa without getting jumped by a Abercrombie gang holding frappucinos.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
mafioso22 said:
"I'AM FROM VALLEJO CALIFORNIA WHERE THE PLAYAZ DWELL"

that's the jam righ there. prolly gettin a lil head while you playin this.

maaaaaaaaan, it took them so damn long to build that rasputins. I went there like 8 times to see if it was open in like a years time span, and it still wasn't open, but if were to call the phone number for rasputins, it would tell you the directions to get there, and it wasn't open yet. Plenty plenty plenty gas money wasted from petaluma to the v just to go there, I had to go down to berkely instead just so the trip wasn't a total waste..,

lmao at fools thinkin they can roll thru some hood they know nothing about and kick it like that, besides, didn't dre move to sac anyways?

Nov 8, 2002
www.geocities.com
All yall niggaz is tupid the crest aint hard at all. I got fam on grant ave and my potna stay on porter and it's no where near marine world rappers make the crest seem hella hard. I stayed in vallejo a bit and my area was worse than that shit i stayed in the nebraska area goin towrds kaiser.

Mar 3, 2003
Northern California
PLOT said:
damn it's not that bad man.lol... it has some character to it. Now Richmond, Pittsburg, East Oakland, those are shitholes
HOLD ON POTNA! DON'T DON'T BE BAD TALKIN ON THE TOWN LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! NIGGAS THATS FROM OAKLAND TAKE THAT SHIT SERIOUSLY. SO WHERE EVER YOU ARE FROM, COMPARE THAT TO OAKLAND, FRISCO, SAN JOSE, BERKELEY, VALLEJO, RICHMOND AND ALL THE OTHER SPOTS IN THE BAY FIRST BEFORE YOU GO ABOUT SAYING THAT THEM PLACES ARE SHITHOLES. I'M ONLY SAYING THIS BECAUSE I'M FROM THE TOWN SO IF I HAD TO RESPOND THEN I'M SURE THE NEXT CAT WILL RESPOND TO YOUR LITTLE "SHITHOLE" STATEMENT. TOPSIDE FUNKTOWN 12-00 BLOCK ExSxO.

P.S. I SEE THAT THIS TREAD IS OLD AS FUCK, SO IF POTNA RESPOND TO IT OR NOT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK. ONE MORE THING PEOPLE LET'S GET WITH THE TIMES HERE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NEW.
THEN MOTHAFUCKAZ WONDER WHY NIGGAZ DON'T POST ON HERE LIKE THEY USED TO.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
if u dont wanna talk, thats fine, and if ur so offended as to not come to the board anymore, thats fine too. i just upped it cuz its a classic post and to me, a big part of why this board is the way it is. overall, its just comedy. nothin more.