**Pre Order The New Dividenz Album "10% Rap, 90% Hustle**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
You can actually pay to Dl the album at a few online album places, so we think someone DL'd and shared it. However, things leak all the time. How do you think Jay-Z's album hits the streets a month in advance? Someone gets ahold of it somehow and rips it.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'll be buying this. I still play the other record from time to time. My question #1 is when's the tour (or even mini-tour) coming.

And for the record.....that word hater is getting thrown around too much these days. Not everybody has extra money to be throwing down on CDs, so you should thank your lucky stars you even GET A CHANCE to buy these local albums, knowing most artists never recoup.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I'll be buying this. I still play the other record from time to time. My question #1 is when's the tour (or even mini-tour) coming.
That's wassup. I'm not sure at this point but we're putting some things together and I'll keep you updated

good to see this finally get released!

Should I grab this here.. http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-10-Rap-90-Hustle-MP3-Download/11209264.html

or from paypal, just want the artist to get $$

I'm not sure how much they're selling for on that website, but it's probably cheaper for you by Paypal. We get about the same amount either way. Good lookin out.

DAM NOTES WHAT UP BROTHER I HAVEN TALKED 2 YOU IN A MIN.IM GUNNA ORDER YOUR ALBUM HOMIE.I KNOW ITS GUNNA BE FIRE....

What up homeboy what that ESSJ like..Yeah it's been a minute. I'mma make sure to holler at you when we touch down in the Bay. Good look on the purchase.

Apr 25, 2002
Beautiful.

I love threads w/ the word "preorder" in the title.

I'm looking forward to this album, I'm hoping that this fills a void, there haven't been as many good albums from the northwest to come out lately and as a result, I don't bump the northwest as frequently as I used to. I hope that changes this summer and that this album is the start.

Apr 10, 2006
Wats da deal notes? just sent money for 2 copies of the new album, cant wait 2 bump dat shit over here in the 509. get at me bro, peace

Apr 10, 2006
oh by the way, is there anyway i can order another copy of da 1st album? been playin it for so long and had it since yall sold me a copy durin da apple blossom cruisin like 3 years ago, time 4 a fresh copy, let me know

Apr 10, 2006
Soon my friend soon.....the wait and the $ are both well worth it.....
@da gu i got a few old Hollow Point Lyrics around just send your address to the mail on the myspace and ill make sure u get one on me......igood look on the support yall....To those that maybe aint heard us b4 go 2 the myspace as well and listen 4 urselves....we got heat at a low price FUCK WIT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@xpanther206....are you enjoying your bootleg copy?

I don't know how the retail version of this album got leaked...but I suspect it was some piece of shit at the online distributor.

I think it was some dude named DaBlock who posts on real rap talk. Some guy in Russia had it the day it came out and he said he got it from DaBlock. I tried to hit him up but he wouldn't answer my PM.

Dec 21, 2002
If some of ya'll are downloading this album, at least have the decency to buy it. the homies put a lot of hard work into this project and the album slaps the whole way through which is a rarity these days. I haven't slapped an album out the six this much since Red Head Steve's album. Support this album. Pirating doesn't help the NW music movement at all...1