**Pre Order The New Dividenz Album "10% Rap, 90% Hustle**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@xpanther206....are you enjoying your bootleg copy?

I don't know how the retail version of this album got leaked...but I suspect it was some piece of shit at the online distributor.
LOL Yes I am.

And my copy was ordered before I downloaded it on a site that I frequent. I logged in to Real Rap Talk and couldn't believe what I saw, so hell yes, I downloaded it, I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to hear it early (but OBVIOUSLY not until after I purchased it).

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
We got the albums back and all pre-orders will be sent out today or Monday at the latest. Don't sleep on this. We got a money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose. Hit us up on the myspace page, by sending $6.00 thru paypal to [email protected] ($8.00 after this weekend), or catch us in the streets. You can also download the album at iTunes (US, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, UK, European Union, Japan) Rhapsody, Napster, eMusic, Amazon mp3, and Lala. This is that quality music that will be sure to provide you with an enjoyable listening experience.

@Steve -- Get at me so I can get your copies to you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I just got a copy from Pain yesterday. I'm diggin the album. I went on some errands last night and had the album cranked up. There's some bangers on there.

This album is what I expected it to be....damn fucking good. I gotta give Notes and COLA their props cause this shit is heat. I commend yall for puttin out this good of an album, even though I didn't expect anything less.

My favorite song so far is Smash Hard, I think that's what it's called, lol. YADADADADEADBODIES! lol....Rain is a dope song too.

Apr 10, 2006
@C-Lo i really hope u do buy the album...I figure u should be able to afford it...since ur avatar got money flippin thru it...also it seemed kinda like u was comin on here just 2 agitate and instigate at 1st hope that aint the case...
and anybody that aint heard Notes&Steve on that "Smash Hard"
is doin their ears a dis-servrice.....

Jun 18, 2002
Hell yeah, support my folks. This album is a heater for sure! I'm really glad to be a part of it. Notes & C.O.L.A. laced these tracks with some high quality spit - that supreme NorthWest style! On top of the coast!

Big Ice A Lotti