**Pre Order The New Dividenz Album "10% Rap, 90% Hustle**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The new Dividenz album went to press last Monday and we are now taking pre-orders. You can order thru Paypal by sending $6.00 to [email protected] or right away by using the SnoCap player on our myspace page (www.myspace.com/dividenznotesandcola). The whole album is $9.99 (they gotta make their money too) or you can buy individual tracks for the low price $.99.

I know we made you wait for a long time, but we really took our time with this project and ended up changing direction quite a few times. We appreciate everyone who kept our name ringing and we are confident that you will find the album to be a very refreshing listening experience, and well worth the affordable price. We feel that the element of reality has been taken out of the rap game and we're here to bring that back to the people. We just stuck to the script and made some real authentic music from the heart.

On the horizon we have a few different things developing. We have been working on a group album, which consists of myself, Cola, and Crytical. We are collectively know as the Competitive Hustle League. There is no date set yet for the release but we will continue to provide you with updates. We are working on coming out with a pre album or a mixtape that we will keep you updated on as well.

If you are interested in networking or helping to promote hit us up at [email protected] or with the PM so we can chop it up.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
my brother.... you know i need a copy. Come through next week on my b-day may 24 @ hell's kitchen. sonny bonoho
What up tho Sonny. I'mma have to hit that up for sure

Damn, only $6 for the whole album? When do you expect it back from the press?

Yep, we're trying to get it in as many hands as possible. After the gas to get to the post office, the envelopes, and shipping we're not seeing too much. We're gonna charge a little more but still keep it affordable when we get it back from press which should be in a week or two.

Apr 10, 2006
I cant speak 4 D-Sane as far as his plans.....this will b our last SLR release.....
@preemo
Appreciate that pimp "Bonafide" is the 1st solo song i ever wrote.....
im tellin yall take advantage of the pre order...... we came wit 19 Slaps...20 if u count the intro(which FEATURES A VERSE BY CRYTICAL)...if u tired of all that generic soundin shit fuck wit us.....
we 1 of the NW dopest groups blow your speakers to this!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 27, 2006
1. Intro (Feat. Crytical)
2. That's What I'm Talkin' Bout
3. Never Waste My Time
4. A Lot Worse
5. Abc's
6. U Can Never Know (Feat. Skuntdunanna)
7. Smash Hard (Feat. Red Head Steve)
8. Bonafied
9. Get Ya Weight Up (Feat. Skuntdunanna)
10. Rain
11. Ez To Find (Feat. Bg Church Of Certified)
12. Pusha Man (Feat. Zicafekt)
13. Another Day, Another Dollar
14. More Frequent
15. Blueberries & Strawberries
16. Go Getta
17. Feelin' It
18. Mob Fully (Feat. Crytical & Popsykle)
19. No Way
20. World Rotates (Feat. Young Vicious)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit...i'll have to buy the album, fuck buying songs i want them all!

although i hate paypal....