**Pre Order The New Dividenz Album "10% Rap, 90% Hustle**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!

Where in the hell have I been. I'm just now noticing this thread and just my luck I'm fuckin broke. This will be mine though oh yes this will be mine. The first was dope as hell and I already know this one will be to.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Just got my 2 copies in the mail today homeboy good lookin out too on the Hollow Point Lyrics copy. damn this shit hits hella fuckin hard, been bumpin it nonstop. got them mini flyers with them too and be sure ima post them up around town. Ya'll should really think about puttin some of these at the Hastings here in Wenatchee. Im pretty sure muthafuckas will buy it especially since i got some people already wanting a copy but aint no burn copies from me. Congrats on finally puttin it out Notes and C.O.L.A. solid ass album.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What do you think of it?
I've finally listened to the entire album a few times through. I think it's a really good album. There are a couple of songs that I'm not too fond of but the songs that I like make up for it. I'd give this album a 4/5 or 8.5/10.

To me the mixing on Smash Hard sounds a little off from the original version I heard but I could just be crazy. Someone pointed it out to me and I can't escape it now, lol. But I still like the song. I think my favorite songs off this one are That's What I'm Talkin Bout, Smash Hard, Pusha Man, Blueberries and Strawberries, Rain, and Feelin It.

@Notes and COLA.....you guys did a fantastic job. I didn't expect anything less. I think those who don't have this album need to get at least 1 copy of it and let it marinate in your brain for a week. My CD player in my car doesn't like to play very many CDs. It only plays about 5 that I own. One of those 5 being this album. Worked on the first try too.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
You have any other mixtapes, or albums from affiliates you can bundle with this? I'm interested, but i might as well pick up some other stuff while I'm at it. I've got Oxagin, the 1st Album, RHS, and Mo-X/G....what else am I missing that I could pick up?

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
COOL I WAS JUST GUNNA ASK.ANY WAY I COULD BUY ONE OF THOES HOLLOW POINT LYRICS?

It's nothin fam. I'll throw one in the package for you.

You have any other mixtapes, or albums from affiliates you can bundle with this? I'm interested, but i might as well pick up some other stuff while I'm at it. I've got Oxagin, the 1st Album, RHS, and Mo-X/G....what else am I missing that I could pick up?

I don't have copies of anyone else's albums that I can include but some to get are Cryticals, Skuntdunannas mixtapes, 151 dropped Power and Privelage last year and the homie Wrong got an album full of knocks. Young Soprano got a dope album and I was real impressed with Jay Barz mixtape. It's a lot of quality shit out there.

To me the mixing on Smash Hard sounds a little off from the original version I heard but I could just be crazy. Someone pointed it out to me and I can't escape it now, lol.
The version that you must have heard was unmixed/unmastered and I also ended up re-recording my verses. Not sure how you heard it tho cause I didn't know anyone had the OG version.

May 2, 2002
Got it last week…had Bonafied on repeat the other day. That’s probably my favorite track.

Favorite songs…

Alot Worse
Bonafied
Rain
Go Getta
Feelin’ It

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The version that you must have heard was unmixed/unmastered and I also ended up re-recording my verses. Not sure how you heard it tho cause I didn't know anyone had the OG version.
I heard it like 2-3 years ago or somethin.

Still one of my favorite songs along with Pusha Man. I hadn't really listened to it until this past weekend and it's the fuckin cut. I can't really pin down one song that I like the most tho, but I guess that's a good thing. I usually cycle through #2, #7, #10, #12, and #15.

Aug 20, 2003
DAM

IVE BEEN SLEEPIN ON THE DIVIDENZ.IM GLAD I WOKE THE FUCK UP LOL.NOTES THE ALBUM SLAPS HOMIE.THE PRODUCTION IS SICK,LYRICS ARE TIGHT.IF YOU MOFO'Z CANT SEND OFF A MONEY ORDER FOR THIS YOU FOOL'S ARE IN A COMA.FOR 8 BONE'S YOU CANT LOSE.NOTE'S I HOPE YOU HEAD OUT HEAR TO THE BAY AND BRING A COUPLE HUNDRED AND GET YOUR SLANG ON BRO.THE ALBUM IS SICK.ALLRIGHT ENOUGH TYPIN IM OUT....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
This is all i been playin.
the album has been in my cd player for 2 weeks straight now. granted my cd player sucks and doesn't like most of my cds....but i put in the dividenz and it played right away so it was a good sign.