Post You San Diego Rap Collection?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2003
LOL @ mr nick having the spectrum agentz cd. im even on that shit.

Hahaha..Yeah they Junk VS Sync CD. I knew sending out them freebies would pay off. I'm trippin out seein the Dope Fiction CD up in there.

And I recognize Nicks Oregon address. He defintely been supporting the town.

May 2, 2002
GOD DAMN NICK!!!!!!! you got like the mega dago collection SON!!!! where'd you get all those man? cause I can't find a lot of those albums anywhere? I hear a lot of them aren't being pressed anymore.
i been building up my collection for probably about 7 or 8 years now
some of the shit i found at stores and searching ebay just getting lucky
but mostly i gotta give major props to Nemo and even more props to Coop those 2 right there are the reasons for a big part of my collection, quite a few more came from Dj Junk and them boys over at ROD.com, also props to Rasan, Supa Sav'd Out and mrtonguetwista for coming through with a few for me.
and then every once in awhile just hitting the artist themselves up on myspace or there websites.

May 2, 2002
@ Mr.Nick...you get props for such a sick collection...what the fuck is that cricet shit, i dont have a clue? and damn youre the first dude besides myself i came across who has that mr.yayo..good shit..
cricet - U Don't Have A Clue is a little EP from 1999 with a couple tracks on it, really tight one

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
^ streetsoldier has a store called kali konnect..i dunno the address off the top of my dome
but im sure hell hit you with it or you can google it
FASHO MANN
I HAVE ALOT FOR SALE
BUT NOT MY COLLECTION
THE FIRST JAYO FELONY
GANGSTA ERN
DAMU
SHANNY-BO
CRICET
ZIGGY
GREEN-EYES
DEVIOUS
CC
PRIME SUBPECTS
BIG-JUNE
BABY SKAR
BANDIT
BLACK MIKEY
DJ-SLOW
1990-1991
ALL ON TAPE
THIS IS THE DAGO FOUNDATION
MY PEOPLES

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I just hit your line streetsoldier, hopefully you can get me out a package next week. holler back bruh bruh....

Sep 27, 2006
FASHO MANN
I HAVE ALOT FOR SALE
BUT NOT MY COLLECTION
THE FIRST JAYO FELONY
GANGSTA ERN
DAMU
SHANNY-BO
CRICET
ZIGGY
GREEN-EYES
DEVIOUS
CC
PRIME SUBPECTS
BIG-JUNE
BABY SKAR
BANDIT
BLACK MIKEY
DJ-SLOW
1990-1991
ALL ON TAPE
MY PEOPLES
DAMN FOR SURE IMMA BE STOPPIN BY NOW.... ESPECIALLY SINCE I KNOW THE HOURS MAN LOL.. GOOD LOOKIN THOUGH

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
FASHO MANN
I HAVE ALOT FOR SALE
BUT NOT MY COLLECTION
THE FIRST JAYO FELONY
GANGSTA ERN
DAMU
SHANNY-BO
CRICET
ZIGGY
GREEN-EYES
DEVIOUS
CC
PRIME SUBPECTS
BIG-JUNE
BABY SKAR
BANDIT
BLACK MIKEY
DJ-SLOW
1990-1991
ALL ON TAPE
MY PEOPLES
what cricet albums u got over there my dude? and do you got cutthroats blocc music still? i need a new copy.

i was supposed to meet up with you and mic loc about some shit, kinda about rap or die 2 we'll prolly eventually cross paths