Post You San Diego Rap Collection?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
^^^I have alot of SD rap as mp3s, but I'm also one of those dudes that likes to support quality underground rap...

I guess the best way is to try to get in contact with the rapper directly and send them cash in hope to get the album in return...

Apr 5, 2003
Lil B-Stone - Street Essentials
Sick Beav - Live By The Gun
Cherry Chuck Gang
Damu - Classics Vol. 1
DJ Junk - Dope Fiction
Brookstyle - All U Can Spit Buffet
Bossman Hogg & The Knoc
Ecay Uno - Mental Scars
Ecay Uno - Operation Elimination
Hound Foundation
Messy Slick
Mitchy Slick - Triggeration Station
Mitchy Slick - XXL Kalifornia Handgunner Vol. 1
Mitchy Slick - Mitchy Duz It
Mitchy Slick - U.S.S.
Mitchy Slick, Damu, Tiny Doo - Strong Arm Robbery Vol.2
Rasan - West Coast Hip Hop
Ric Nutt - Triple Triv
R-Beta & Macnificent - Overhated & Underated
Beta Bossilini - Dairy of a Boss
Macnificent As Phil Mackson - Playbook To The Game
Oliver Reese - Tha Bizness
Tiny Doo - What it Doo
Tiny Doo - What it Doo 2
Jayo Felony - Crip Hop
Southeast Streets Compilation
Gangsta Gold Macnificent - Whatz Da Whoopti Wham
Gangsta Gold Macnificent - Nif Nasty
Mob Kingz - The Hardest Shit Out
Lil CS - Dollars & Sins

Im sure theres a few more but this all all I can come up with without having my cd case on me.

Dec 19, 2006
Mitchy Slick - Triggeration Station
Sick Beav - Live by the Gun
Lil CS - Dollars and Sins
Lil CS - Ghetto Classics
Lil CS - Mob Kings
Don Diego - Dead Man Walking
Don Diego - Damafiamu
Gangsta Gold Macnificent - Nif Nasty
Sonny Bo - Mack to the Future
Sonny Bo - Instruction Manual
Makvillan - Dickies n Chuck Taylors
Ecay Uno - Mental Scars
Damu - One Shot Kill
Mitchy Slick - All the Handgunner mixtapes
Cricet - Blue Damien
Big June - My Dagoz On
Jayo Felony - Watcha Gonna Do
and some others...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
HELL YEAH RASAN!!!!! Portland got hella love for Dago but people just don't know it. props to you my friend

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is this offer good for anyone mane
because i will definitely take you up on it

also...
got some pics coming soon i gotta gang of sd shit.
yeah, if its for sale in san diego through the artist or someone else has it and i can find it, i dont mind sending a cd out.

but someone just pmed me about hella out of print cds from like 1993-1997.....the artists themselves dont even have copies of some of that...and they dont have them for sale...so everything isnt possible, i can only find what there is still physical copies of left.

but im sure kali konnect will have alot of cds...so if you cant find it through them or siccness or rap or die then see if i can, because there are actual music stores here, i wouldnt wanna step on they toes.

im sure i could go to the store itself, get them and then send them out too, whatevers clever. i live next to the post office..just holla about whatever youre interested in ill see what i can come up with

May 2, 2002
yeah, if its for sale in san diego through the artist or someone else has it and i can find it, i dont mind sending a cd out.

but someone just pmed me about hella out of print cds from like 1993-1997.....the artists themselves dont even have copies of some of that...and they dont have them for sale...so everything isnt possible, i can only find what there is still physical copies of left.

but im sure kali konnect will have alot of cds...so if you cant find it through them or siccness or rap or die then see if i can, because there are actual music stores here, i wouldnt wanna step on they toes.

im sure i could go to the store itself, get them and then send them out too, whatevers clever. i live next to the post office..just holla about whatever youre interested in ill see what i can come up with
i got a little list of some newer releases im about to hit you with
i really appreciate it

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
GOD DAMN NICK!!!!!!! you got like the mega dago collection SON!!!! where'd you get all those man? cause I can't find a lot of those albums anywhere? I hear a lot of them aren't being pressed anymore.

May 25, 2005
@ Mr.Nick...you get props for such a sick collection...what the fuck is that cricet shit, i dont have a clue? and damn youre the first dude besides myself i came across who has that mr.yayo..good shit..