OT Poll: Who's worse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the worst poster on this forum?

• Total voters
Jul 4, 2009
shut the fuck up already
nobody cares about art and painting your face, fact is you painted your face thus you are a nutt riding juggalo sucking on Voilent J and shaggys balls

Jul 4, 2009
hell I was once a juggalo bumping every physcopathic cd for days on end
but I had never had the desire to paint my face for a show or just for the fuck of it like some people I know
thats just too extreme.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
You're all still speculating... I was in a videochatroom messing around... if you can't understand people like to have fun then fuck yourselves cause you're not living life...

You'd rather sit here and "bully" others around untill you have an "internet" rep...

And you can be born as a clown with features that don't acutally help you gain anything image wise... ears. nose. whatever the fuck.. you're just mislead misconcepting assholes... get the fuck over it.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
You put the pic up as your profile pic on Myspace. That is how you want people to see you.

I'm not bullying you at all. I care very little about my internet rep. I care even less about you.

And your last paragraph makes no sense whatsoever. You can be funny as a child, and clown like, but you cannot be born as a clown, as you put it. Babies lack the knowledge to be clown like in any way shape or form.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
By no means am I trying to stick up for Dustin...cuz he's dug his own grave with that whole "I'm a clown" shit. I know dudes that say that shit...about how it's a lifestyle and it's in their blood and shit to be a juggalo...very lame! But...

fact is you painted your face thus you are a nutt riding juggalo sucking on Voilent J and shaggys balls
Tech paints his face...so the same applies to him?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
By no means am I trying to stick up for Dustin...cuz he's dug his own grave with that whole "I'm a clown" shit. I know dudes that say that shit...about how it's a lifestyle and it's in their blood and shit to be a juggalo...very lame! But...

Tech paints his face...so the same applies to him?

To be fair, Tech doesn't paint his face, Scenario paints it for him. Also, he doesn't paint it like a clown, except for that shit in Evverready... wait, why am I defending Tech? Yeah, it's pretty lame for him to be doing it too.

There's only 4 musicians that get a pass for painting their face: