OT Poll: Who's worse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the worst poster on this forum?

• Total voters
Sep 24, 2002
lmao damn kiddo that imaginary 50 hrs a week of work still got ya thinking the internet is serious huh? Its pretty obvious i got net stalkers. Yall randomly bring me up way too often as if i made enough of a impact of your life lol AWWWWW

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
SMH at this faggot calling me kiddo when I'm most likely at least 10 years older than him. Fucking 90's baby. SMH even harder at this fuck thinking I don't have a job. But at least you finally made a coherent post.

If it was serious, I would have voted.

Nov 14, 2002
How rich?? Are you looking for phrases on the internet to make you sound more sophisticated?

Anyway you're clearly more annoying. Dustin Bowls comes and goes, but you stay on here all day talking about how others need lives.

Sep 24, 2002
How rich?? Are you looking for phrases on the internet to make you sound more sophisticated?

Anyway you're clearly more annoying. Dustin Bowls comes and goes, but you stay on here all day talking about how others need lives.
read my new rule son. GET LAID until you do keep your emo faggotry to urself. Its beyond old when you and lemonade continuously brings up names and talks shit. Get get laid and get over it.

Nov 7, 2006
i find it funny that KCVILLIAN is rashing on zer0, even in his sig and everything yet zer0's the one taking this serious according to him. the irony is at it's best right there, and what about you KC? you getting a BJ while typing or something. sit back and look at the bickering and you'll realize that your the one that takes it more personal than anyone else.

Sep 24, 2002
o? didnt know my saying im married with a boy is deep info. lol. oo and yes no need to say shit but i have busted in my bitch in the last 24 hrs where as you just did in a hanky.
Aint no1 on this end taking it personally. But i do find it extremely annoying as hell seeing certain fags constantly bring my name up and all they do is talk shit yet i get chastised. Actually more like a shaking my head scenario instead.

But double posting cock rydin FTW

Nov 7, 2006
o? didnt know my saying im married with a boy is deep info. lol. oo and yes no need to say shit but i have busted in my bitch in the last 24 hrs where as you just did in a hanky.
Aint no1 on this end taking it personally. But i do find it extremely annoying as hell seeing certain fags constantly bring my name up and all they do is talk shit yet i get chastised. Actually more like a shaking my head scenario instead.

But double posting cock rydin FTW
lol. now i'm going to go cry.