OT Poll: Who's worse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the worst poster on this forum?

• Total voters
Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
i know u aint tryna dip back in the pool goofy
Haha...yeah, you're right. I'm goofy and you're the ultimate bad ass. You're crying cuz people are talking smack on you because you don't deserve it...but you are infamous for talking shit on people that don't deserve it. And last time I checked, a dude judging another dude off of his looks is quite faggish! So suck it easy partner!

Nov 14, 2002
Quit emoing and get off the computer and house out of get fuck a girl get one first I went ot the river today to bbq my life is betterer than urs lol read my sig do u feel cool now troll? I dont hav to spell rite to be smart its just the internets not a popularty contest kiddo stop playn COD and WOW and GTA and MMORPGs and CVS and A&P and A&W KFC BK McD's emo fag

^^^
I just covered every possible response in one post. Feel free to just cut and paste it, CKVALLIN.

Sep 24, 2002
LOL THAT MEANS YOU SPENT ALL DAY READING MY SICCNESS BLOG! Good shit, right?
so it should take me all day to read something? Slow ass

.and apparently you don't know who Makzilla is.
because i should know who he is just as much as i should know how to open a door? Shut it wigger boy

and who the hell said i watched that garbage jersey shore or looked like one? Dude you keep reaching for anything u think might help lie or not. When u come at me make sure there facts bitch boy

Oct 25, 2006
Lying

Wigger

Troll

At least educate yourself before using terms that you have no clue the definitions of. Careful examination will reveal that when you put these three together, they perfectly describe you. Just as badly as you want to make somebody else fit these characteristics, you easily fit the description without much effort at all.

Aug 9, 2005
lmao damn kiddo that imaginary 50 hrs a week of work still got ya thinking the internet is serious huh? Its pretty obvious i got net stalkers. Yall randomly bring me up way too often as if i made enough of a impact of your life lol AWWWWW
read my new rule son. GET LAID until you do keep your emo faggotry to urself. Its beyond old when you and lemonade continuously brings up names and talks shit. Get get laid and get over it.
o? didnt know my saying im married with a boy is deep info. lol. oo and yes no need to say shit but i have busted in my bitch in the last 24 hrs where as you just did in a hanky.
Aint no1 on this end taking it personally. But i do find it extremely annoying as hell seeing certain fags constantly bring my name up and all they do is talk shit yet i get chastised. Actually more like a shaking my head scenario instead.

Sep 24, 2002
Lying

Wigger

Troll

At least educate yourself before using terms that you have no clue the definitions of. Careful examination will reveal that when you put these three together, they perfectly describe you. Just as badly as you want to make somebody else fit these characteristics, you easily fit the description without much effort at all.
lmfao gawd damn. its as bad as trt9 forum . not a single thing ive ever said is a lie sry no matter how much you trolls want me to fit those characteristics to self justify your own bullshit. Got people thinking they know everything. got people thinking their opinion are facts. got people going on with lies yet saying i lie. got people who are WIGGERS saying im a wigger lmfao. got people who do nothing but reply to shit talk and constantly start bullshit like a troll yet i get called a troll. O M G.

all these lovely pics are lovely arent they