OT Poll: Who's worse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is the worst poster on this forum?

• Total voters
Sep 24, 2002

here this one is for the morons who think the one person who hasnt lied and only replies to bullshit is the troll
Look in the mirror fluffy, wigger, emo gets who get a semi from just talkin shit online knowing you wouldn't step on a ant.

Nov 14, 2002
Dude... nobody gives a fuck. Stop posting shit creative people such as myself made to make yourself appear funny.

so it should take me all day to read something? Slow ass
So you admit you read every one of my 47 blog posts then.

Does your keyboard have pictures instead of letters on the keys? Perhaps an apple for A, a picture of a bee for B... etc.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I got people who are WIGGERS saying im a wigger lmfao. got people who do nothing but reply to shit talk and constantly start bullshit
I'm calling COMPLETE BULLSHIT on this...First off, I have never called you a wigger. It's an ignorant term. One that DOESN"T describe me. It cracks me up. You say one thing and it completely fucks up the next thing you say. For instance, you call me a wigger...but then call me an emo cuz I have pics yielding a knife. If anything, the knife would completely steer someone with sense away from assuming I'm a "wigger".

Second of all...I constantly START bullshit? HAHAHA you act as if you are this innocent dude who just minds his biz. When really, you started shit with me for absolutely NO reason whatsoever. You just thought you were being cool and funny as you still do. And please tell me how when I assume you are a Jersey Shore fag it is soooo much different than you assuming I'm this so-called "emo, wigger, shit-starting troll?" Remember, pics were shown of me and a pic was shown of you? However, I'm not a fag like you...because I didn't go digging outside of this forum and take time out of my day to scan through your pics, post them on here, and judge another man's looks like you did! Good day sir!

Nov 14, 2002
wigger, in general, means "white nigger" or "wanna-be nigger". I am neither.
I dunno with that pic, you could border on it. I know it's not a pattern or anything, but your backwards hat matches your over-sized tee. That's kind of "wiggerish".

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I dunno with that pic, you could border on it. I know it's not a pattern or anything, but your backwards hat matches your over-sized tee. That's kind of "wiggerish".
Haha yeah I hear ya there. I've definitely toned it down in the last 3 years. Both in how I dress and the pics I take for my albums. I don't even wear my hat backwards or wear that baggy of clothing anymore. My new album cover should be a bit milder. I admit I was reaching a lot with those pics. But, you learn as you get older!

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code No
Allow PHP BB Code No
Allow HTML BB Code No
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

lol someone got mad and disabled my shit. WOOT. gotta love haters.

edit: before someone says "lay off the meth" or whatever I don't even smoke pot anymore so, your speculations are invalid....

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
there its in my sign now, dont take me serious or think i'm directing my anger at one person... when i say fuck your rap fuck your style i ment, im doing my own shit. not trying to fit into the crowd.

edit: and this was the first snuff i made especially on video, bare with me lol.