OT: Pakelika leaves KMK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I'll hook up ICP "The Old Shit" for anybody that wants it when I get back from Happy Daze in Columbus on the 16th. I'm gonna ask Rudy if the rumors of Strange being at the GotJ are true too. I hope they are cause Psy shows are the only times I actually enjoy seeing them. Tech fans are pussies for the most part and ruin everything.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
lmao . people like u really need to keep ur retarded selves at a junkalo forum . yet u infest a area which u say the artist only raps about two things which is obvious far enough from the truth i dont need to go any further.

ps i dont have posters i grew outta that shit when i was 15 fuckin emo remember its DOWN the street not across get it right
LOL keep tryin fag. You got juggalos and emo shit on the brain. You still ain't said shit about all the "Leave me alone/stay far away from me" emo shit Tech & Krizz are always cryin about. Fuckin dunderhead.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They're both super talented and supremely overshadowed by their images.

They'll go nowhere higher than Psychopathic as long as they continue to be Twiztid.

I won't complain if they stay the same and continue to put out great music like W.I.C.K.E.D.

I don't normally mark over a good album, but that shit blew me away the first time I listened to it and it's yet to get old to me.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
They are one of my favorite groups, but the day they leave Psy is the day I quit listening to them. They owe everything to Violent J and Psy. Loyalty is that important to me.

On the topic of WICKED, It's been the only shit I've rocked in the ride in the past 3 months and it get better every time i listen to it. Their next release is due out in October. I'm really surprised that they aren't on Gang Rags, but I figure it's because they were touring.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
How do they owe anything to J? They couldn't even start their own sub-label without facing severe scrutiny and threatening to be fired if they tried anything outside of Psychopathic.

They were both being viewed pretty heavily as House of Krazee's back in the day.

J just capitalized on a good thing and made it marketable within his sphere of lo-level society.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
J gave them their name and hooked them up with a base of fans that eat up just about anything he tells them to (excluding Motown rage) so that's why I said it. I'd probably still listen to them as long as they don't diss ICP or Psy. It ain't like they would leave anyway. E-40 has also offered them a spot if they ever need it.

Tom Dub is what fucked up Majik, not J. That's why ICP & Twiztid both hate Tom now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They were facing label detachment had Tom Dub not fucked up, though. That whole ordeal was blown out of proportion due in part to some lyrics in a song that's name escapes me that SEEMED like a diss to J combined with them making a new label.

Tom Dub only provided an out for Jamie and Paul to say "Aww man, we were just thinking it would be a good business decision", instead of leaving like they wanted to. It was written all over the way Jamie responded to questions during that time that he himself wasn't happy with J.

I remember seeing Tom's "Majik Records" tat on the side of his head and thinking "that shit wasn't very smart". lol

Twiztid pretty much has a home in many places if they were to ever leave Psychopathic.

And while we're here discussing things, if Blaze would reach further into the hip-hop community for features, his gimmick would take off a little more.

Dude has always just hung out in the back of the line-up pretty content with how he's coasting.

He's the Kutt Calhoun of Psychopathic Records.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I remember seeing him with that tat at the 03 GotJ and was shocked. It makes it even funnier that the label is defunct now and he has that ugly tat on his head. He was telling Twiztid that J was taking advantage of them and telling J and Alex that Twiztid wanted to leave the label to stir shit up and it backfired on him. I'm not gonna say who, but that info came directly from a Psy official I talked to at the 06 GotJ.

Gang Rags is completely written by Blaze except for some of the hooks and the guest features and he got the Dayton Family on it. He tried to get Trick trick on it, but their schedules didn't work out. Plus MEC is the executive producer so I have high hopes for this.

I thought the Kutt feature on Clockwork Grey was amazing. I wish Kutt would rap over that style of beats all the time. Dude has a gangster voice and I love his wordplay. Even Big B was good on Keep it Simple.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Oh yeah. I'm high as fuck but Blaze rapped some song J wrote about the sun disappearing or some shit so he wrote the majority is a better was of stating it. I think it's super cool that it comes out on my birthday. I'm gonna see if I cn make it the the listening party.

Feb 17, 2009
i wish i could find the video but The Roots posted a vid on youtube a few years ago at the cannabis cup where pakelika set the "unofficial" world record for the biggest vaporizer hit, a 45 foot bag full of smoke somebody sat at the end of it and just kept rolling it up until it was all gone it was unbelievable...

Dec 14, 2005
i wish i could find the video but The Roots posted a vid on youtube a few years ago at the cannabis cup where pakelika set the "unofficial" world record for the biggest vaporizer hit, a 45 foot bag full of VAPOR somebody sat at the end of it and just kept rolling it up until it was all gone it was unbelievable...
fixed

Jan 20, 2007
i'm listening to wicked right now because of this thread. not a huge fan. i actually like madrox better then monoxide though.