OT: Pakelika leaves KMK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Wait... Where you get this info from? What the fuck dude. He probably had the best job ever. I wonder if they told him to go or if he just dipped... If he left on his own hes stupid. Best job ever, and he will NEVER make it as a rapper

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
They should just give the fuck up. Number 7/KMK was the last cd that had any songs I could listen to from start to finish and Dirtball is fuckin horrible. They need to kick Shitball and Johnny the fuck out and add Saint & Hoss.

May 31, 2007
Didnt Daddy X kinda make the Kings? Correct me if im wrong. I just think if thats the case I dont see him goin anywhere, but to me, Saint Dog wasnt much better.

Oh and does anyone know if Lou Dog really plays shit live? Sometimes what hes playing and the music dont seem to match up? Do they just hope everyones too high to realize this?

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Pakelika: as of today(accually tues..)..ur boy...won't..be part of kmk anymore...they said..
"its just business"..anyways..we have the best fans..its been an honor and a privilage..cya @ the movies!!

That would be the greatest job eever though... "what do you do?" Oh I just run around on stage and smoke weed ha ha.

Dec 14, 2005
Obviously with the shitty economy and their fanbase dwindling they had to choose between downgrading to mexican brick or firing the guy who smokes all their weed while they perform. So it was "just business."