OT: Pakelika leaves KMK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2008
You guys just don't understand. Pak doesn't need KMK when he's dropping jewels like this:

"And you wonderin why the economy is so terro. It ain't gonna be no more Presidents, Kings, just dead Pharoahs. All over barrels."

Sep 24, 2002
hahaha nice try kiddo. yall must write for stephen king with all this fiction noise.
yall got anyting EMO/juggalo shoved up ur asses so far u shit black turds. go play in traffic emo 99% of ur bullshit gay emo "im a spoiled lil burban white kid, but my daddy wont buy me a new car so im rebelling" is pathetic find me ONE dam artist juggalo-ish or from that psycho-pathic record shit that has talent.
gawd damn emos stick tighter than Eminem stans sad thing is Em has talent

Sep 24, 2002
hahaha ya ok keep tellin urself that. tech has gone through real trials n shit where as all the dark EMOS get mad cause daddy is working too much or bought them a new ford instead of a bmw.

i think i found some of the real juggalos though

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
hahaha nice try kiddo. yall must write for stephen king with all this fiction noise.
yall got anyting EMO/juggalo shoved up ur asses so far u shit black turds. go play in traffic emo 99% of ur bullshit gay emo "im a spoiled lil burban white kid, but my daddy wont buy me a new car so im rebelling" is pathetic find me ONE dam artist juggalo-ish or from that psycho-pathic record shit that has talent.
gawd damn emos stick tighter than Eminem stans sad thing is Em has talent
Jamie Madrox / Monoxide.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
me ONE dam artist juggalo-ish or from that psycho-pathic record shit that has talent.
I could say the same about Strange. All Tech does is rap about bitches and getting fucked up. I guess that's lyrical genius to fags like you. There isn't a - in the name either, dipshit. Now go listen to Everready and beat off to yer Tech posters

Sep 24, 2002
I could say the same about Strange. All Tech does is rap about bitches and getting fucked up. I guess that's lyrical genius to fags like you. There isn't a - in the name either, dipshit. Now go listen to Everready and beat off to yer Tech posters
lmao . people like u really need to keep ur retarded selves at a junkalo forum . yet u infest a area which u say the artist only raps about two things which is obvious far enough from the truth i dont need to go any further.

ps i dont have posters i grew outta that shit when i was 15 fuckin emo remember its DOWN the street not across get it right