old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2006
OH YEAH I BOUGHT DA MP3 DOWNLOAD ON 408INC OF TEAL TOWN BOYZ AND ALL DA SONGS CUT OUT IN DA MIDDLE????IS IT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT???WHAT WAS IT A SAMPLER FO $$8.99????

BUT THAT SHIT WAS SLAPPIN I LIKED IT,,,CANT WAIT TO COP A HARD COPY.,.,.,.,I LIKE HOW U BROUGHT UP STAR RECORDS,,GOOD SHIT FOLKZ,..,..,

May 28, 2009
GO PICK UP THAT M.A.E THUGOHOLIC ALBUM IF YA WANT A CLASSIC SAN JO ALBUM. ALL KILLA SHARKz ALBUMz 4SURE... MAKE SURE YALL PICK UP THAT KILLA SHARKz 4 ALBUM THEM CALI GROWN BOYz GOT SUM FIRE COMEIN REAL SOON. ALSO CHECK CALI GROWN OUT JUNE 5TH AT THA PALMz IN MILPITAS

May 31, 2006
Good Lookin out for all that made mention of me. ENEMIGOS coming SOON!! Back to the basicas killin this "other" shit off with some CLASSIC E Double S J type shit, spit, and CRIP.

GANGSTA REESE LOCO1 from CHECKERS DRIVE/EL RANCHO VERDE Mckee & King

FREE BIG K-DAWG1!!!!!!!

I used to play for a soccer team named EL RANCHO VERDE. Every player from that team was from either checkers or El Rancho Verde apts. I was the only one not from that area, i was staying in 7trees at that time.

I copped 3 cd's (Gangsta Reese FULL CLIP,RELENTESS and Block 2 Block) off some dude at the gas station in front of Andrew Hill high school. Could of been you as far i know but not sure i was too young back then.