old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
This Jaz album is a San Jo classic in my opinion! That song "Nitro" is off the hingez...... I like how Jaz laced the track 2 War's - "Slippin in the Darkness" cut.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
This Jaz album is a San Jo classic in my opinion! That song "Nitro" is off the hingez...... I like how Jaz laced the track 2 War's - "Slippin in the Darkness" cut.
I think JAZ came out with better, but that cover is classic! LOL Straight got the MD hooked thru a tube & they don't even make that flavor any more! Someone should put up that Major Playaz, cuzz it's been off of the shelves for years & it's bumpin'! I'm not sure if I've heard of subcontents, so shed some light on that if you can. Charisma considered himself from SJ? Some say he was from PA I think.

Someone hooked me up with "ALL HATERS BEWARE", but it was actually missing a track & the track was the 1 by B-VILLIAN. Man that B-VILLIAN track was hard too, but I guess the album is too long to fit onto CD! Don't think I've ever heard a CD called Evil Side either. What MC TWIST video do you have, Rae? They got 1 on youtube & someone needs to put up Young Life's video, if they haven't already.

I think I may have just barely noticed this. Isn't that XIII on her hand?

Apr 13, 2007
Can someone up that "Murda Killa Murda" tracc for me? Think it was Coug, Assassin & Jaz.

I JUST GOTTA HOLD OF THAT MURDER KILLA MURDER/KILLA MURDER KILLA COUGNUT TRACK TODAY SHIT THUMPS.K IMA MAKA CD WITH ALL MY FAV TRACKS OF HIM N ILL POST IT UP SOMETIME, MABEY ON BAY**TOP: ILL POST IT ON HERE 2