old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
First time checkin out the ECCR boards... looks like I hit it up at the perfect time; good looks on all the links/memories!

Let me recipricate...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1t1gmmgdmxh

007 Goon Squad - '211 (Don't Make it a 187)' & 'Wut Dat' 7 Like? Loc!' 1996

...also threw in Mr. Solo 'Be a Gangsta'

Wish their full-length woulda dropped... I remember Kevin playin' a sooper knockin ass beat that had a Curtis Mayfield sample in it... them were the days...

I'll try to dig up a lil sumtin else soon...

Ya'll be easy!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
i got the 1994 bay area rap comp from san jo.
i got p-nut and jaz str8 funk (from 1992 hella old)
i got L.O.C factors in the game(1997)
the jaz album from 97
g-pack comin tight from 1995
211- niggas gettn real 1995
evil side livin that san jo life 1997
gangsta reese full clip
gangsta reese east side stories
some old j rilla cd
killa sharks from the first to the 3rd.
both brown factor cds.
dosXX most hated.
all the old criminal records comps and cds.
shark tank 2000
aggravated assault

i got a pretty big collection of san jo cds. some are helllla old
would you mind uploading that j rilla album?

i have to say that the early killa sharks albums were good. also, the brown factor albums, too. 211(u.t.g.) tape and albums were banging as well.
lol @ mc twist, whatever happened to him?

Oct 3, 2006
would you mind uploading that j rilla album?

i have to say that the early killa sharks albums were good. also, the brown factor albums, too. 211(u.t.g.) tape and albums were banging as well.
lol @ mc twist, whatever happened to him?
jae rilla is one of the hardest on the mic

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 18, 2006
^^^^I DO SUPPORT MY CITY FOLKZ JUST ASK MY MONEY TREE FOLKZ I BOUGHT 6 COPYS OF AUTOS CD AND SO DID MY BOY AJ HE BOUGHT 15 COPYS LOL,,HOW MUCH FO DA CD THEN,,,I REALLY JUST WANT THAT D-MAC AND AUTOMATIC TRACK THAT IZ ON THERE,.,.,.,.

^^^^I DO SUPPORT MY CITY FOLKZ JUST ASK MY MONEY TREE FOLKZ I BOUGHT 6 COPYS OF AUTOS CD AND SO DID MY BOY AJ HE BOUGHT 15 COPYS LOL,,HOW MUCH FO DA CD THEN,,,I REALLY JUST WANT THAT D-MAC AND AUTOMATIC TRACK THAT IZ ON THERE,.,.,.,.
That's good....glad to hear that...I love hearing cats really supporting any of our hometeam so we can continue to grow and get the respect we deserve. I can send u the full album for $5 fam on a DL link to your email. Just paypal me the $5 here [email protected]. It's going to be $6.99 on the 408inc.com site when it launches in a few.

Nov 26, 2006
i got the 1994 bay area rap comp from san jo.
i got p-nut and jaz str8 funk (from 1992 hella old)
i got L.O.C factors in the game(1997)
the jaz album from 97
g-pack comin tight from 1995
211- niggas gettn real 1995
evil side livin that san jo life 1997
gangsta reese full clip
gangsta reese east side stories
some old j rilla cd
killa sharks from the first to the 3rd.
both brown factor cds.
dosXX most hated.
all the old criminal records comps and cds.
shark tank 2000
aggravated assault

i got a pretty big collection of san jo cds. some are helllla old

shark tank comp 2000 my fav sj cd ever.. no1 t0p that shit!!

Jun 5, 2004
That's good....glad to hear that...I love hearing cats really supporting any of our hometeam so we can continue to grow and get the respect we deserve. I can send u the full album for $5 fam on a DL link to your email. Just paypal me the $5 here [email protected]. It's going to be $6.99 on the 408inc.com site when it launches in a few.
cant complain about this nigga, dude is hookin it up with 5 and 6 dollar cd's... yall need to buy that shit fucka free download

Apr 20, 2003
First time checkin out the ECCR boards... looks like I hit it up at the perfect time; good looks on all the links/memories!

Let me recipricate...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1t1gmmgdmxh

007 Goon Squad - '211 (Don't Make it a 187)' & 'Wut Dat' 7 Like? Loc!' 1996

...also threw in Mr. Solo 'Be a Gangsta'

Wish their full-length woulda dropped... I remember Kevin playin' a sooper knockin ass beat that had a Curtis Mayfield sample in it... them were the days...

I'll try to dig up a lil sumtin else soon...

Ya'll be easy!
Good lookin out homie! I haven't these cuts in years......

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
Well he did say he would slang the cd for $6 wich is well worth it. The site had to be moved to a different server but once its up, you goin to see alot of classic 408 music on there as well as videos. We the biggest city in the bay but yet the only person who gets love from our town might as well be from OAK. This year we aint waitin for respect we goin to just take it.

He didn't say CD, he said DownLoad for $5. Might as well hook up a CD to a local SJ kat for that much, or just sell him the 1 & only track he wants.
Rudog - what's good family? Naw the point of my post was that almost all the cd's folks is posting about here are all out of press. I know almost each and every artist/label spoken on in this thread and they catalog is being added to the site right now. Almost all the old classic sj stuff is out of press and the labels don't want to repress it, they'd rather sell the albums for digital download now which is the direction the whole industry is already going. If I had the units of all these....I would slang them straight to yall. $5 for a classic album download is cheap. Your going to pay $0.99 a song on iTunes....a 22 song album can run you just under $22. Trust me...your saving fam..

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Rudog - what's good family? Naw the point of my post was that almost all the cd's folks is posting about here are all out of press. I know almost each and every artist/label spoken on in this thread and they catalog is being added to the site right now. Almost all the old classic sj stuff is out of press and the labels don't want to repress it, they'd rather sell the albums for digital download now which is the direction the whole industry is already going. If I had the units of all these....I would slang them straight to yall. $5 for a classic album download is cheap. Your going to pay $0.99 a song on iTunes....a 22 song album can run you just under $22. Trust me...your saving fam..
Alright, it's all good.

Apr 18, 2006
HUSTLIN CITY TO CITY.,.,.,.HOOK IT UP PLAYA RAE.,.,.,.PM ME DA LINK,,,,,,,THANKS IN ADVANCE,,,,,,OR THE TRACK I NEED,.,.,.,., Goin Major feat. D-Mac (R.I.P.), Automatic, Big Lexx & Get Paid