old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
IAnd don't take offense to me calling you "young homie"...but that G-ROC album is CLASSSIC 408 music and if your not hip to it, then you just might be alot younger than me...
exactly.
and even if u r young(im 20), u shoulda heard your ogs slappin this.
askin me if this is sj shit, nigga this is a sj thread, no shit.

Dec 9, 2005
ill put up 2 lil clips of my fav parts of sum songs cuz i dont wanna disrespect puttin this album up. GANGSTA REESE on this too, he be on this forum, but i dont know if u ever heard of him.lol

Oct 3, 2006
for me it all started wit the killa sharks..i never though san jo rap existed till i heard them then i started pickin up whatever said 408 on album or sum shit lol

Dec 7, 2005
for me it all started wit the killa sharks..i never though san jo rap existed till i heard them then i started pickin up whatever said 408 on album or sum shit lol
YUP THATS PRETTY MUCH WHERE IT STARTED WITH ME, EVEN THO I LISTENED TO THE JAZ TAPE YEARS BEFORE, THAT ONE SONG WAS TIGHT "COME ON AND RIDE THROUGH EAST SIDE SAN JOSE CALIFORNIA" BUT I HAVENT HEARD IT SINCE

Dec 4, 2006
cant go back to the old days of Aggravated Assault, Full Clip, Str8 Funk, Killa Sharks 1 & 2, Subcontents, PBW & Charizma, ....that shit is classic.
but knowing the fact that san jo used to make good music and still very bump able to this day it is a good thing..

my fav compilation out of san jo was "All Haters Beware" ...

good thing i got a hold of all the tracks and put them on a CD..since it only came out on tape..

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
You guys ever heard of a Rapper named Joker from the East Side.My homie showed me some songs he made they were homemade.He used the beat to I need a freak and rapped over it.I remember one jam that said "Im gonna send your ass back to mexico in a box.I think it had the beat to atomic dog.U guys ever heard of this homie?

Feb 21, 2006
agreed.

cant go back to the old days of Aggravated Assault, Full Clip, Str8 Funk, Killa Sharks 1 & 2, Subcontents, PBW & Charizma, ....that shit is classic.

enter shameless plug:

BUT BE SURE TO SWOOP UP ENEMIGOS AGONY & EXTACY WHEN IT DROPS!
GANGSTA REESE LOC & CONVIC GO HARD ON THE PAINT!
ima get that one soon as it hits the streets

Apr 20, 2003
agreed.

enter shameless plug:

BUT BE SURE TO SWOOP UP ENEMIGOS AGONY & EXTACY WHEN IT DROPS!
GANGSTA REESE LOC & CONVIC GO HARD ON THE PAINT!
Aggravated Assault was dope! Whatever happen to them?????