old SJ shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
playa rae brings scraps to san jo....therefor loose all respect in the south bay
but i dont care oh well.

Homie, what are you 12? I have never banged in my life and I am sorry, I have NEVER in my life brought a Southerner or a Northerner to the Southbay for anything. Your missinformed in a foul ass way. I ain't never claimed your color nor A COLOR against MY OWN PEOPLE in my life...if that offends you, then that's YOUR issue, not mine. I get my respect from my Norteno Cousin's and Friends on the block that know me and whatever your speaking on must be some other Southbay Rapper...but it isn't me. I know my position in this city and that would be a BAD move for me to do something like that. Still got a problem? CALL ME DIRECT: 408-649-1922 and get to the source your seeking.

It's still RESPECT.

Jan 22, 2006
shit i almost got lucky on that blok to blok on ebay, of course last minute somone out bid me..been trying to gt that track "100% cotton" track off that album..anyone has it, let me know.

Feb 21, 2006
playa rae aka 48 monster right?? am i speaking bout the right fool. cause if i am. then playa rae brought spanky loco or what ever that scrap was to san jo to the flea market. man everyone knows this shit. dont be denying it.
owhooop!

playa rae aka 48 monster right?? am i speaking bout the right fool. cause if i am. then playa rae brought spanky loco or what ever that scrap was to san jo to the flea market. man everyone knows this shit. dont be denying it.
owhooop!
Now that's just straight up star magazine or enquirer shit homie hahahaha! Who are u the paparazzi dyin for a BIG story? I'm a grown ass man....speed on wit this fabricated bullshit. If dude hit the sj flea he did it on his own....lord knows the flea is packed with southerners I seen it first hand with mr.21 during our autograph signing last year at time warp. So whoever told you this story got you gassed up...either way I stay doin me and never duck nobody. I'm live and direct this thursday night if you really wanna ask me somethin...shit I'll even buy u a beer and u can get off whatever is on your chest....

www.myspace.com/playarae

Apr 15, 2006
that's true doggs, scraps allllways up in the san jose flea market. ive said it many times before, ive gotten in so many brawls there its ridiculous. the day i see a fucking spanky loco there ima dragg this fool across the parking lot and leave his ass stuffed in the little churro stand.

Feb 21, 2006
Now that's just straight up star magazine or enquirer shit homie hahahaha! Who are u the paparazzi dyin for a BIG story? I'm a grown ass man....speed on wit this fabricated bullshit. If dude hit the sj flea he did it on his own....lord knows the flea is packed with southerners I seen it first hand with mr.21 during our autograph signing last year at time warp. So whoever told you this story got you gassed up...either way I stay doin me and never duck nobody. I'm live and direct this thursday night if you really wanna ask me somethin...shit I'll even buy u a beer and u can get off whatever is on your chest....

www.myspace.com/playarae
oh well .i dont care what happened wit that spanky faggot.
and yea scraps kick it at the flea market cuz thats where their parents be working at . hahaha.
u dont see scraps posted up anywhere else but la pulga and the back of their smelly ass paisa apartments hahaha.

It is what it is young homie, keep doing your thang...like I said...I don't war with my own people, but at the same time I respect the decisions some have made for their own lives to do so. And don't take offense to me calling you "young homie"...but that G-ROC album is CLASSSIC 408 music and if your not hip to it, then you just might be alot younger than me...either way...stay up and be safe out there.