OFFICIAL THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
****I HATE IT WHEN I TELL A CHICK THAT HER OUTFIT IS CUTE, SHE AUTOMATICALLY THINK SOMEONE IS TRYIN TO GET ON, WHEN I TELL HER IM NOT, SHE GET MAD AND ACT STUCK UP, BITCH YOU REALLY WASNT CUTE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
**** I HATE IT WHEN BITCHES TRY TO GET YOU TO BUY THEM DRINKS, BITCH ITS MY BIRTHDAY, YOU SHOULD BE BREAKIN BREAD FOR ME LOL.
****I HATE WHEN UR PHONE COMPANY TRIES TO OVERCHARGE YOU ON SOME BULLSHIT AND WHEN YOU GOT ALL SHIT TOGETHER AND PROVE THEY'RE WRONG, THEY GET PISSED OFF
****I HATE WHEN CLUBS CHARGE TOO MUCH ON THE COVER, SO THE PARKING LOT CRACKS MORE THAN THE INSIDE, SECURITY GETS THE NERVE TO TELL EVERYBODY TO LEAVE.

HAHA SUCKS FOR U. BITCHES DONT FEEL U AND FOLKS STAY TRYNA GET OVER

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i hate that as an adult i have no friends and people that would be my friends have no time for anyone and have serious issues that make me Not want to be their friend.

i hate that at 27 i never meet other people my age and people never believe that i'm in my 20's they always think i'm well into my 30's. it's like naw i'm not old like you, f&*k off!

i hate that astrology is so accurate that people act according to their signs' personality types.

i hate women that clutch their purse when i walk by them or adjust their clothes acting like their so important.

i hate cops that follow me running my plate knowing for a fact that right around the corner there's people pitching drugs in plain sight.

i'll tell you one thing i don't hate though it's this thread, this is some good stuff! :)

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
U KNOW WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS....PEOPLE WHO DONT USE THEIR BLINKERS...AND TAHTS WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS, GOOD DAY, HUMPPFFFFF
whenim drivin i never use the blinker in the neighborhood but freeways and busy streets for sure,

i hate when you lay someone out and tell em to get up if they want some more then they get up walk off without sayin shit... then you get a phone call 20 minutes later or the next day fools sayin "you hit like a bitch you didnt even put a mark on me" then you tell em to slide on through again and they scared to

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
whats the niggas pitchin drugs gotta do with yo plate gettin ran tho?

thats the type of shit i hate
man quit getting your feelings hurt, you know what i mean by that. i'm not pointing the finger at anybody involved in that cause that's not my business. obviously it's not up to me what their hierarchy of concerns will be, if it's mostly following around people like me with no record then they are wasting their time. cause i'm not ever going to jail and if i get a ticket i'll contest it until its thrown out. not trying to brag i just don't mess around like that. so they should stop wasting their time on lil old me. holla!

Jun 3, 2006
whenim drivin i never use the blinker in the neighborhood but freeways and busy streets for sure,

i hate when you lay someone out and tell em to get up if they want some more then they get up walk off without sayin shit... then you get a phone call 20 minutes later or the next day fools sayin "you hit like a bitch you didnt even put a mark on me" then you tell em to slide on through again and they scared to
or you get the "wait til im sober, im gonna whoop yo ass"......muthafucka, i been sittin here drinkin the same amount as you

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Police

Hyphy hyphers posts and sigs and name

broke females

Snitches

Hypocrites

Pussy that smells like catfish

Big Hutch new album

Fake mufuckas in general

Olive Garden Commercials

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
unrelated to what sav says...i hate people who treat me like i gotta do some shit...like you come through to your boys house and this nigga needs a fucking ride somewhere every time you come over. its to the point where you dont even answer phones cuz you know that the mutha fucka needs somethin from you.

nigga call about his god damn cd like its gonna grow cartoon legs and dissapear

this is not junior high, aint no one tryna jack yo funky ass lrg hoody you left over. so stop callin me about it cuz you aint got a fuckin car to pick it up yourself.

then they like 'awww maaaan cmonnn mannn pleeeease' wtf, dont you do that to your mom when you need 20 bucks? leave me alone.

another thing. i hate people on the computer who ask me to sell them drugs. look, you cant just email me and ask me for cocaine. what the fuck type of shit is that.

i hate people who call me when im drunk and ask me to pick them up. im fucking drunk. no. i dont want a dui.

you know what i did when i didnt have a car? i took the fucking bus. i didnt badger my homeboys with cars.

i hate people that have no job that call me when im working. thanks for rubbing it in.

11:20 am: Oh nothing...drinking a 40...watchin his soap opera my nigga how about you?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
People bragging on here that they have an IPhone, "i cant see the pic, im on my I phone", Will you upload that song on Z share so i can listen to it on my I phone" etc..Fuck an I Phone G

Nov 20, 2005
i hate that it takes one business day for funds to be available.

i hate that my parking garage is hella narrow.

i hate that i have no TV in my room.

I HATE THAT I WOKE UP AT 5AM ALL THIS WEEK.

i hate that the stock market is on the east coast.

~k.