OFFICIAL THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2008
people who go to the gym and work out HARDCORE...run like 5 miles, do a shit load of leg and arm work, then walk to their car and are parked in the handicapped spots with their little placard

^^^^^^That pisses me off. Also the stupid fuckin Why Hate? thing that hott sauce is trying to start.
lmao i thought that was the dumbest slogan, and to put it on shirts come on thats almost as bad as the Free_____ shirts
Tyler Perry having too put his name on all his movies and sitcoms, "Tyler Perrys House Of Payne".. ....God I love this thread, lol
lmao again why all his movies gotta star him and have his name on that shit

and even though this post i might seem like im comin off as a hater but fuck it

Nov 20, 2005
^ yup LMAO my boy was like that and i said WHAT NOW U GOT A WORKING CAR AND U THINK UR KING DINGALING NOW?

and it eventually got totalled!!

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate anyone, anywhere, that rides my bumper.

i hate when its dark and someone who ISNT the police changes lanes with you like 50 ft away and youre the only people on the freeway. so youre kinda waiting to see police lights, and its just some dumb fuck too afraid to pass you.

i hate the fact some people get lonely on the freeway and want to ride along side you, or race.

i hate people on cell phones in the car even though i myself, use the cell phone.

i hate indian gas station attendants. i'm not quite sure why. indian people are cool, just not as gas attendants.

i hate the fucking 4dollar toll on the 580-680. one day im not gonna have that 4 dollars. then whats gonna happen? can i just take off?

i hate the fact that i just realized i left my car door open for 25 min brb

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know what pisses me off? weak ass water fountain streams.

you hella thirsty want some fuckin water and shit put your face down and close your eyes like a little fucking kid and that shit just dribble out and over the side all bloop bloop bloop!, man fuck that shit.

ive seen kids straight put they mouths on that shit. you cant take it there. like licking at it.

which brings me to my next you know what pisses me off

little kids pissing in public pools

teach your kid not to urinate in a fucking pool like a god damn asshole

Jun 3, 2006
i get pissed when you try to crack a pill in half, and you end up wit one small piece and one big piece or its one 1/2 and a bunch of little crumbs

i get pissed when you try to crack a pill in half, and you end up wit one small piece and one big piece or its one 1/2 and a bunch of little crumbs
LMAO....4REAL I HATE THAT SHIT...I HAD THIS 1 HOMIE AND HE SIFF'D THA CRUMBS HE SAID IT HITS U FASTER..I WAS LIKE HELL NAW, MORAL OF THE STORY IS DONT BUSS EM IN HALF

Jun 3, 2006
LMAO....4REAL I HATE THAT SHIT...I HAD THIS 1 HOMIE AND HE SIFF'D THA CRUMBS HE SAID IT HITS U FASTER..I WAS LIKE HELL NAW, MORAL OF THE STORY IS DONT BUSS EM IN HALF
lmfao.....same exact fuckin story this way.....also moral of story, make sure your the one gettin the big half