OFFICIAL THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
*WHY ARE DUDES WEARIN HELLA SKULL SHIRTS
*ONE HIT WONDERS IN RAP MUSIC THAT MAKE THE SAME MUSIC AS THE LAST ONE HIT WONDER(i.e BABY D-I NEED MONEY; PLAYA CIRCLE-DUFFLEBAG;FLY SOCIETY-FRESH; TYGA-COCONUT JUICE;ROCCO-UMMA DO ME; AND WHOEVER MADE THAT CRANK DAT BATMAN)
*WHITE SKATERS/PUNK ROCKERS THAT WEAR PANTS SO TIGHT U CAN SEE THE CHANGE IN THERE POCKETS, W/ A BANDANA TUCKED IN THERE BACK POCKET AND TRYIN TO SAGG WIT DROWS ON (NOT BOXERS)
*MLB FOR HATIN ON BONDS
*RAPPERS WHO WANNA TRIP ABOUT NOBODY BUYIN THERE ALBUM WHEN ITS GARBAGE AND YET UR TRIPPIN CUZ I SAID FUCK IT AND DOWNLOADED IT AND UR STILL ON CRIBS AND TALKIN ABOUT MAKIN IT RAIN
*U.S. HATIN ON THE POLYGAMIST

MORE TO COME I JUST HAD TO LET IT OUT

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
*Virtual Test Drives......it's a fucking oxymoron! The point of a test drive is to get the feel for the car, learn how to drive it. The fuck is an online test drive gonna do for you? it's the same shit as looking at pictures of the car.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate my conniving ass dog for stealing 70 percent of my socks and turning them into shreds, trearing up the backyard, trying to steal food off the table when i leave, and constantly biting my heels when i walk by him and for this reason i have bought two airguns and will constantly shoot him with pellets.

that might sound like a joke to you but tis be no joke, hes getting lit the fuck up until he learns some manners cuz ive had enough of this shit

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hate gas costs damn near $4 a gallon EVEN AT THE FUCKING GHETTO ASS ARCO!!!!

I hate them fucking companies that act like they're real jobs but they end up being telemarketing or door to door sales and don't wanna tell you any fucking information until its too late

I hate that football season isn't for hella months and that basketball season is almost over and the only sport worth watching is.....well....there isn't any sport worth watching in between

*OLD PEOPLE DRIVING
*OLD PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE FREEWAY, AND AS SOON AS U TRY AND SWICTH LANES TO GET INFRONT OF THEM THEY SWITCH LANES WIT U AND ACT LIKE THEY WERE BEING COURTEOUS BY FINALLY GETTIN OUTTA UR WAY WHEN ALL THEY DID WAS PISS U OFF MORE
*MUTHAFUCKAS WHO CANT DRIVE
*CLERKS AT FAST-FOOD RESTURANTS, THEY SEE U BUY FOOD AND SEE THAT UR PINCHIN UR POCKETS ALREADY AND U ASK THEM FOR A WATER CUP KNOWIN DAMN WELL UR GONNA GET SPRITE IN THERE AND THEY FILL UR CUP UP WITH WATER 4 U, WHEN THEY KNOW WHAT U REALLY WANT

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was about to upload a picture of me putting the gun to the puppys head and him looking all sad but you never know when peta just come out of no where

fuckin rekemstop tell on me or some shit

yeah gas being 4.00 does not make me happy about my name
i gotta go to the gas station just to go to fuckin lil cesears right now that aint hot

i hate buying weed and im going to quit smoking soon..seriously

Mar 10, 2007
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I don't even know you, but I hate you.
I hate your guts.
I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only to you.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
*CLERKS AT FAST-FOOD RESTURANTS, THEY SEE U BUY FOOD AND SEE THAT UR PINCHIN UR POCKETS ALREADY AND U ASK THEM FOR A WATER CUP KNOWIN DAMN WELL UR GONNA GET SPRITE IN THERE AND THEY FILL UR CUP UP WITH WATER 4 U, WHEN THEY KNOW WHAT U REALLY WANT
Lol. I remember my homies used to do that shit...I never did that though...I hate sprite

id rather talk on my cell phone than look like a pussy with a bluetooth on my ear thats just IMO
LMAO....CLASSIC GAS QUOTE

*I HATE THE FACT THAT FINE BITCHES THINK IM CUTE(WHICH IS FINE)AND FAT BITCHES WANNA FUCK ME(WHICH IS ALSO OK AT TIMES)BUT I WISH IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND
*I HATE THE FACT THAT FLAVOR OF LOVE IS ON PART 3 AND GETTIN CORNIER AND TILA TEQUILA IS GONNA BE DOIN A PART 2. 4 WHAT
*I HATE X PILLZ ARE KINDA HARD TO COME BY AND WHEN U DO GET UR HANDS ON EM THERE WACK

Jun 25, 2005
*WHY ARE DUDES WEARIN HELLA SKULL SHIRTS
*ONE HIT WONDERS IN RAP MUSIC THAT MAKE THE SAME MUSIC AS THE LAST ONE HIT WONDER(i.e BABY D-I NEED MONEY; PLAYA CIRCLE-DUFFLEBAG;FLY SOCIETY-FRESH; TYGA-COCONUT JUICE;ROCCO-UMMA DO ME; AND WHOEVER MADE THAT CRANK DAT BATMAN)
*WHITE SKATERS/PUNK ROCKERS THAT WEAR PANTS SO TIGHT U CAN SEE THE CHANGE IN THERE POCKETS, W/ A BANDANA TUCKED IN THERE BACK POCKET AND TRYIN TO SAGG WIT DROWS ON (NOT BOXERS)
*MLB FOR HATIN ON BONDS
*RAPPERS WHO WANNA TRIP ABOUT NOBODY BUYIN THERE ALBUM WHEN ITS GARBAGE AND YET UR TRIPPIN CUZ I SAID FUCK IT AND DOWNLOADED IT AND UR STILL ON CRIBS AND TALKIN ABOUT MAKIN IT RAIN
*U.S. HATIN ON THE POLYGAMIST

MORE TO COME I JUST HAD TO LET IT OUT
Yeah since when was it cool for dudes to wear womens jeans n shit...
People that talk on their cell phones while driving.
*OLD PEOPLE DRIVING
*OLD PEOPLE DRIVING ON THE FREEWAY, AND AS SOON AS U TRY AND SWICTH LANES TO GET INFRONT OF THEM THEY SWITCH LANES WIT U AND ACT LIKE THEY WERE BEING COURTEOUS BY FINALLY GETTIN OUTTA UR WAY WHEN ALL THEY DID WAS PISS U OFF MORE
*MUTHAFUCKAS WHO CANT DRIVE
Yes.....makes me understand how people get shot on the freeways....

What really pisses me off are all the fuckers that drive 5-10 miles under the speed limit in Hayward.....and 99% of all indian and chinese drivers in Sunnyvale.....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I hate it when motorcycles fly in between lanes in traffic. I hella wanna open my door on one of them fuckers.

I hate when I go in the Metro place as the ghetto ass filipino 17 year old who works there is sittin there chattin on her phone while I am hella waiting to pay my fucking bill.