Official Single off Jacka's Tear Gas album "All Over Me"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
This is the official single from The Jacka produced by Jeffro (Me) with Matt Blaque on the hook.

This track will be airing on the radio. Call in on your radio station AND LET THEM KNOW THEY GOTTA GET ON IT

I produced Snow/Aspen as well check out my page.

www.myspace.com/jbryantmusic www.myspace.com/thejackamobfigaz
How come you produced "Aspen" when its written on the booklet of AP.9's "Mob Movement" that he is the one who did the beat? I got the album. Did they fuck up the credits?

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
How come you produced "Aspen" when its written on the booklet of AP.9's "Mob Movement" that he is the one who did the beat? I got the album. Did they fuck up the credits?
That song was never supposed to be on there. Yeah they messed up on it.
Thanks for everyones feedback. This songs been getting played everyday on kmel. If ya'll like you can request it on the radio.

Oct 21, 2006
We were slappin it at the youth center today. The kids are feelin it.

I posted this in the sicctunes thread, but could we please get a clean version or instrumental?? I made a reversed clean version, but its kinda annoying.

Jul 12, 2002
This song is not bad, but Jacka is capable of waaaay better. Tempo of the song is too slow for his flow if you ask me. The song is just kinda boring, doesn't really grab me.

Jan 6, 2006
man there should be major labels trying to pick jacka because of this track. this has that nationwide mainstream appeal for the 106 and trl crowds. hopefully "tear gas" pulls up with great numbers this spring. what label is it coming out on?