Official Single off Jacka's Tear Gas album "All Over Me"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
where can i hear this besides the radio?

nvm miquel cleared it up. infantry u make it like its some crap. shit like aspen can't be on the radio or be a single which is where this song comes in. i think its pretty sick. from what i hear tear gas is gonna be versatile.

pretty sick beat btw.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
where can i hear this besides the radio?

nvm miquel cleared it up. infantry u make it like its some crap. shit like aspen can't be on the radio or be a single which is where this song comes in. i think its pretty sick. from what i hear tear gas is gonna be versatile.

pretty sick beat btw.
its not a very good song...the hook isnt that good...his verses are dope, the beat is on point...but hook kinda kills it for me

"Hey Girl" and "Girls Say" were both better singles IMO

Dec 10, 2006
I'm feeling it and it makes sense for something like this to be the radio single. From what I heard so far this album is gonna be on point and I can't wait. Good shit on the production mayne.

Aug 15, 2006
hit jack up he on my space right now..i was just talking to him to see what beat he wanna jump on for my album/or mixtape aint desiced yet..lol but hit him and shoot him some feed back

Jan 6, 2006
yo this track is bangin. great fit for the radio. catchy hook even though Matt could've put alil more work into the hook. his singing sounds better than "hey boy." the beat sounds great to dance with a bitch on the dancefloor. its got that catchy/radio/club feel for the mature grown folks. this gets a thumbs up. now we need a video & radio push and promo etc... so whats the looks for the release date?