Official Single off Jacka's Tear Gas album "All Over Me"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
Here's the press release/blast on it:
THIS IS THE 1ST SINGLE OFF the JACKA’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED 3RD SOLO ALBUM “TEAR GAS”

EVERYTIME JACKA RELEASES AN ALBUM HE SHOCKS THE GAME, DON’T MISS THE TRAIN THIS TIME!!!

THE JACKA IS ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING AND MOST FOCUSED IN THE GAME. HIS MUSIC IS ALWAYS UNIQUE AND LOVED BY THE STREETS AND SUBURBIA. SINCE HIS LAST OFFICIAL RELEASE IN 2005, HE HAS RELEASED 7 SIDE PROJECTS AND MULTIPLE MIXTAPES. ALL HAVE SOLD WELL AND RECEIVED AN AMAZING RESPONSE FROM FANS WORLDWIDE. JACKA’S MUSIC SELLS JUST AS MUCH OUTSIDE OF THE BAY AREA AS IN THE BAY. CHECK THE SOUNDSCANS!!!

THE WHOLE BAY IS WAITING ON JACKA TO TAKE OVER; IT’S ABOUT TIME…
THE JACKA – SELF TITLED (2002 – 20K SALES)
THE JACKA – THE JACK ARTIST (2005 – 15K SALES)
THE JACKA – TEAR GAS (2008 - ???? SALES ????) HELP US MAKE HISTORY

SUPPORT THE RECORD, SEND FEEDBACK AND DROP REQUESTS.

THANK YOU

- i heard it was scheduled for march/april 2008

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
dead serious.....like someone else already said, "Girls" is even better than this song

its only because i expect so much from The Jacka tho

@ScoSaSSiNeSS, the really im not feelin the hook is because its a radio hook and i personally cant stand the radio and never listen to it...i really coudlnt even tell u if thats a good hook or not

Feb 4, 2005
Its a decent song but "girls say", "hey girl", "get out there" and that new "girls" track are better imo.

It sounds very commercial so i can see why they picked it as a single, hopfully the chics will like it and itll get some club play.
Itll probley grow on me sooner or later neway.