Official SIC ILL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Demetrius Jackson, better known by his stage name SIC ILL, is a rapper-singer born and raised in Tacoma, Washington. The Seattle Weekly has described him as "a practitioner of nerdcore rap: He takes 8-bit theme songs from retro video games and rap-sings incredibly catchy, schmaltzed-out love songs over them. Also a self-made animator and film producer, SIC ILL has created entire Beyonce-style visual albums like last year's Vicdemic 1234. But SIC ILL's new nerdcore music-video style, which places him in video-game landscapes like that of Sonic The Hedgehog, is what's finally getting him recognized in the streets."

His video production is A+ (self-produced by SIC ILL)
Awesome hooks...outlandish subject matter
Recently signed by First Degree The D.E. (Fahrenheit Records)

*A SIC ILL fan is called a SICILLIAN (pronounced "Sic" "ill" "yen")
*His (2) catch phrases are "Let's get it!" and "100% Crazy" (also "The "T" Sign")
*He likes Video Game music, Hoes & Programming C+
*I suggest you start researching the man, so you're on the know when he surely blows up.

Some of his videos I highly recommend are:

- Labyrinth Zone Act 1
- Spring Yard Zone
- Marble Zone
- Fast N Hot
- Aladdin
- The Walking Dead

Below are some of my favorite tracks of his.

"You see I'm tryin' to score, and it mean a gain. Tryin' to feel up on your button and it ain't a game."
Labyrinth Zone Act 1

"No spam please. What you always say, but it's the only thing I can afford/ The good part is eatin' meat with a plastic spork. I'll give you grade A steak and cut out the pork/"
Spring Yard Zone

"Thought you were incredible. Superpowered humans, it was only my adrenaline rush from cupid/ Putting me through tests what do I look stupid? And I passed repeatedly like the beat loopin'/"
Marble Zone

"Cartoons. You want it loud and full with the colors?/ Know my rhyme's authentic, no ghostwriters[ghostriders] seein' the others/"
Fast N Hot

"From the land of the rain. There ain't no sand but I got genies mane/ Some crashin in stock markets, but I'm seein gains/"
Aladdin

"Thanksgivin'. Invitin' pocahontas/Brains are everywhere, I'm on America's Most Wanted/
The Walking Dead

This is a bunch of his videos. Here's some good ones underneath hyperlinked.

SIC ILL - We Wild
SIC ILL - Pink Elephants
SIC ILL - Jam
SIC ILL - Far

If you watch all these videos and say that you aren’t now a #1 SIC ILL fan (SICILLIAN) I refuse to believe you and curse you to listen to Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber non-stop for eternity. - Anonymous