*OFFICIAL* "Help ElPresidente650 Come Up With $300 FAST" Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Yeah my browser was open to the thread. I tried to post, it said thread deleted. I hit back and it took me to the pages. As long as the page DOES NOT need to reload it will display everything you saw on previous pages.

Right now I have Page 1, 2 and 5. I had 3 but I hit refresh on accident and fucked it up. I'll do 5 since it's the only other one.

Mar 18, 2003
Page 5

beg.....but get a dope sign like so:
Sell your laptop, you dumbass. Or that extra printer...that's a start.
sadly bein %100 honest the only way u can make fast money like that is dope or somethin else the man would call "illegal"
yeah just make a sign telling the truth,

"My mom is going to kick me out if I don't pay her $300 by the end of the month...Can you help? GOD BLESS"
yeah right, i bet now you wish you didnt get fronted all that crystal huh....dopeman aint playin bout his money
^^yup, you better pawn the computer your posting from because your ass is about to get shot.
How you gonna give up like that. Come on, we can get you that $300
HAHAH those are sum good signs probably should try that but o wait im not homeless so that dont work

sorry to dissapoint man but i dont fuck with drugs so that whole dope man fronting shit aint happening

i aint gettin it right now im going to sleep then later i figure it out...

HAHAHA I was bored as fuck thats why i made this thread cant yall tell...but i do need 300 bucks tho hahaha...
Kidnap yourself and call your mom for $400 bucks ransom.

$100 finders fee for me, of course.
Maybe because you're crying on here about needing money...
what the fuck are you doin over in SB's thread, he aint gonna loan you the money

Mar 18, 2003
Yeah those faces were kind of freaking me out. I had to stop posting quotes and leave the internet all together last night, trembling.