Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just kidding btw. its because tv stations have been slowly adding more and more commercials over the years, plus ppl are on smart phones all the time, an hour long tv show is now 44 minutes. 30 min show is really 20. attention spans are being destroyed. i wonder if ppl will even be able to watch movies in the future. anyway, this show has no commercials and you probably lose interest when your brain automatically thinks its commercial time.

any1 notice that guy in the diner in the beginning was the same guy who played the gas station attendant that anton chigur flipped a coin to decide his life in no country for old men. lol his performance was pretty much the same too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Gotdamn that may have been the best episode since the first and it went unnoticed because of Breaking Bad haha
i hope it stays this way. game of thrones already has that bandwagon feel to it sort of. boardwalk empire is like the last hope, a show i can enjoy without having it ruined by late night tv sketches and vacuous celebrity tweeting

Props: heyzel

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn i knew i shouldn't have come into this thread, haven't watched the episode yet lol

i cant stand dr narcisse.. fuckin chalky is just starting to step his game up, get some dues, now narcisse will likely have him done by seasons end. al you know any sites i can stream boardwalk empire on the ps3 browser? project free tv doesnt really work, i think it will only play certain links with the right file type, and its choppy and very poor quality

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
yea, capone's brother getting a firing squad was pretty corny tho lol
Lol that was mad Sonny Corleone.
I'm a little rusty on my Chi mob history so I don't remember what the repercussions are gonna be. Wonder if they'll take artistic licensing and move up the Valentine's Massacre 5 years ahead for Al's payback.

And as epic as Eddie jumping out the window was I'm bummed he's not gonna be on the show anymore, he was just becoming one of the most interesting characters

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i was gonna say it was just as corny as it was in the godfather but i know butcher is gay for that movie & would have fagged up the thread with paragraphs defending it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sonny corleone getting gatted down? if you mean how they filmed it yea it was lame. they shoot like 600 bullets but he only gets hit like 10 times, and half the hits were when dude walked up on his dead body then kicked him lol. also when vito first gets shot they shoot him like 5 times in the back but no bullet holes or blood lol. i like that movie for the dialogue and story, cause i liked the book

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
nah i doubt hes flipped, hes a piece of shit and will still push against nucky. theyre just playing up why rats are such pieces of shit so when hes dealt with itll be even more satisfying

chalky is so disappointing this season. i mean obviously hes ignorant but his level of ignorance this season is just disgusting lol.

glad to see gillian such a mess, she deserves it. and kelly macdonald can fuck off for another year for all i care... so annoying

nuckys an idiot for banging that ass ugly bar wench, shes probably setting him up for joe.

wish there was at least an update on the capones

Jul 24, 2005
I knew Chalky was going to get hip to the goings on. Red flags went up when Purnsley did what he did in the dope house. Chalky caught that quick. Then He shows up to the spot when he wasn't supposed to know where to be.....Chalky aint no fool & narcisse underestimated Chalky

When you come at the king, you best not miss chalky

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
glad chalkie didnt die, hes a G. hope he starts rolling deep now.

i hope eli didnt snitch. then again they had a cliche oranges scene with nucky and him, rolls eyes*
hopefully just misdirection.

capone will pull off the valentine massacre in the next couple weeks id guess

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Chalky aint no fool & narcisse underestimated Chalky
not really, he underestimated his girl since she saved him. chalky was seconds away from death, pernsley overpowered him in the end as planned.

also theres a running parallel between chalky & nucky. they both kept people who wanted to do them harm in their circle. dont forget eli plotted to have nucky killed.

Props: heyzel