Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
they're prolly gonna play up that uncertainty in the next episode, or just reveal it to us lol

def gonna cause a divide between chalky & nucky

Props: heyzel

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yeah it was the mayor. the scene where nucky's nephew came in and said the mayor had a sit down with narcisse and they talked for an hour. thats why it cut away to the scene with the cops when nucky went for the phone to warn chalky

nucky would have no reason to have chalky killed, but with narcisse dead nucky can move onto his in for the heroin if he wants to

Props: heyzel

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah it was the mayor. the scene where nucky's nephew came in and said the mayor had a sit down with narcisse and they talked for an hour. thats why it cut away to the scene with the cops when nucky went for the phone to warn chalky

nucky would have no reason to have chalky killed, but with narcisse dead nucky can move onto his in for the heroin if he wants to
this. nucky was trying to get chalky out of town, he called the mayor not knowing narcisse had got to him and told the mayor to have two sheriffs bring chalky to philly. nucky wouldnt have known but his nephew saw narcisse on the tv with the mayor and told nucky, nucky realised the mayor was going to have chalky brought to narcisse instead. this is whats in front of us and known.

but whats not known is nuckys plan. was he going to tell chalky hes done and cant come back? was he going to hide chalky then kill narcisse and maseria? was he going to just kill narcisse then bring chalky in?

i think he was buying time to formulate a plan where he can still do the heroin deal but keep chalky alive, only the mayor fucked it up and now narcisse knows nucky chose chalky, but chalky obviously thinks nucky chose narcisse. so shits all fucked.

agent knox i think will turn bad, but he already showed eli his rattitude so he'll be done by the end of the season lol

capone was setup by torrio. i think they played it all brilliantly, thats exactly how it works with wise guys. average viewer probably thought nothing was up, torrio is just old and capone is just young and wild. but this whole time ive been thinking ahhhh shit, capones been crossing the line, torrio will put out a hit on him. when someone gets hit they dont see it coming cause the guy ordering the hit will be laughing and smiling with you then two mins later youre dead. all the best mob books and movies and stuff say that, lol, like the godfather book and goodfellas movie are two examples

Last edited:

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I've read the Chicago history a hundred times but for some reason I can't remember how it all happened between Torio & Al and I don't want to go spoil it on wiki so it's been bugging the shit out of me if Torio or Dion's gang ordered the hit lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
obanion? never said on the show but wiki said it was two rival gangsters

On the morning of November 10, 1924, O'Banion was clipping chrysanthemums in Schofield's back room. Yale entered the shop with Genna gunmen John Scalise and Albert Anselmi. When O'Banion and Yale shook hands, Yale grasped O'Banion's hand in a tight grip. At the same time, Scalise and Anselmi stepped aside and fired two bullets into O'Banion's chest and two into his throat. One of the killers fired a final shot into the back of his head as he lay face down on the floor.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_O'Banion

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
frankie yale i guess i just forgot about him lol

Next month, Frankie is called upon by Al Capone to come to Chicago to murder his rival Dean O'Banion, since Capone doesn't trust his inside-man (Nelson Van Alden) to manage the hit. Frankie asks what kind of flowers O'Banion has, when O'Banion offers them a deal for some flowers and extends his hand to Frankie, Frankie grabs it and holds on to it until his two men has gunned O'Banion down. They then leave the flower shop.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
tag your wiki spoilers butcher you piece of shit

tonite was pretty slow, more so than usual. all culminating in 3 moments, nucky getting suspicious of eli, gillian being arrested from the longest con in history at that point lol & the shootout with chalky. it plodded along to get to 7 mins of critical story progression but it should set things up for another good finale. i doubt it will top last season that had hella fan service in it lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tag your wiki spoilers butcher you piece of shit

tonite was pretty slow, more so than usual. all culminating in 3 moments, nucky getting suspicious of eli, gillian being arrested from the longest con in history at that point lol & the shootout with chalky. it plodded along to get to 7 mins of critical story progression but it should set things up for another good finale. i doubt it will top last season that had hella fan service in it lol.
what wiki spoilers? i didn't spoil anything you asked what happened and i told you. frankie yale shot him i just didnt remember him cause hes only made a few appearances

he was one of the guys who was making fun of masseria for eating cake a couple episodes ago

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Just got around to watchin it. The con with Gillian was the funniest and most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen. I was kind of f'd up after that, who were the dudes that came for Chalky and how did they know he was there? They asked where the girl was so I figured it wasn't her