Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
this mightve been the best episode all season, other than the one where they try to kill Gyp while he was being a weirdo.

soon as I saw that Slater was going to New York, i knew what was gonna happen, but I did not expect to see his body delivered in a fucking crate god damn!!!! that could've been Eli as well but Nucky told him not to go because he's going to Chicago. I stand by my prediction of Nucky making peace with Joe and Joe giving him Gyp's life after seeing that he's fucking up in Tabor Heights, his right hand man might snitch on him because he killed his cousin

Fucking Jess couldn't keep it together. I thought he was about to kill him when he was like "Ill show you how easy it is. now dude made himself an easy 80 grand from two people against each other hahaha

and big props to the homie Richard for getting some pussu in the boardwalk after choking the girl's dad

just saw the preview for next episode, it looks like shit is getting real sad for Nucky,Gyp is taking over Atlantic City and is talking with Chalky and looks like Richard and Gillian are gonna have a falling out,

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
This last weekends episode saved the season. The previous 2 episodes were big let downs. I'm not a fan of all the subplots that are happening. Its fluff. I'm glad Owen was killed cuz I was tired of seeing all that sappy ish with him and Margaret. Let alone how sprung Nucky was off that showgirl.

Props: JLMACN
Jul 27, 2009
^^^
at first i thought she's gonna go to that doctor to try and get an abortion, but then again, she's real religious so i dont think she'll do it. maybe she's gonna fuck the doctor now. he looked like he wanted to when the said goodbye

Mar 24, 2006
^Couldn't have ended this episode any better then that. lol

Also gotta love the fact that Jimmy's mom done woke up the sleeping giant Richard tonight. He's about to come out firing! I've been waiting for him to get his hands dirty again. I hope nothing happens to him though, he's my favorite character on this show. lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This episode was pretty much completely fan service. They did everything you could ask for and more. Not enough Chalky this season? Fucking buddy cop duo with Nucky the whole episode. Too much of that cunt Margaret? Never see her once. Lucianio been a prick and a snake? He serves an undercover. Richard been playing house all season? He falls out with Gillian and busts out all his straps.Capone was really just the cherry on top.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
MAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN

I told my wifey last week, Nucky is going to get saved by Capone and his crew. What a way to end the fucking episode......"we been on the road 18 hours straight, we're gonna catch some grub, then me and you can talk about who dies!"

Yes!!!

This finale is going to be lovely because I know Gyp is going to die. Tired of his dumb ass. I really hope jimmy's mom dies, but I believe she is going to help Nucky kill Gyp.....

She doesn't like him and the crew at the whore house.

Last nights episode was the best....

Jul 27, 2009
Fuck that episode was perfect. Chalky showing its more than just money with Nucky, Nucky showing that he really does care about Eddie even though he acts like a dick to him. Margaret is gone, hopefully for the rest of the ending at least. How dope would it be if Richard went into the whore house blasting everybody to get Tommy, before Capone even got to the front gate? i got a bad feeling about him though, i just hope i'm wrong.

That was pobably the best ending to an episode in the entire season.

just so tense, not knowing who was gonna show up, and look who walks in with a cigar in the mouth talking bout getting some food and shotting motherfuckers!

Oct 9, 2008
I hope they don't kill Richard but they probably will thats how HBO does season fanalies... Like somebody said earlier i think he gonna go to the whore house and blast muthafuckas to get Tommy out.

Jul 27, 2009
preview shows Margaret looking scared, and shows Richard in the house shooting, with his sniper on his back, and his face covered in blood. also shows a shot of Gillian and Gyp fucking, Gillian choking Gyp,and Gyp choking Gillian. it will be a hell of a finale

Jul 27, 2009
Joe aint going nowhere. i think Gyp is the most likely to die next episode, maybe Eli's kid, Eli, or Richard while going all Travis Bickle in the whore house.

also forgot to add that i was laughing when Richard had just gotten home from getting beach pussu, and he's still getting sand outta his clothes hahaha

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So yeah, excuse the caps but HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING. BEST SEASON FINALE EVER. Like I seriously can't think of any show with a better season finale. They redeemed any of this seasons weak points with an hour of excellence. Honestly Gillian & Gyp's scene might have been the part. So good, made her being terrible and boring all season worth it. Richard's shootout was done great, I wonder whats next for him in season 4. the Chalky/Al beef was good & funny. Nucky & Eli had an honestly nice family bond going. Margaret leaving him was for the best. The cinematography might have been the best all season. Just fuck, all so great.

Props: JLMACN