Official HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' thread - May Contain SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Great episode! I'm glad Rosetti and ol boys mom are done. It looks like Nucky snitched out Rothstein or some5hin. Ending was 14% cheezy cuz it seemed to wrap up too neatly. Bye Bye Margaret

Jul 27, 2009
Ahh man, perfect ending. Richard had Rosetti running like a bitch hahaha. I honestly forgot about Richard turning into Travis Bickle last episode. his last kill was excellent. dont know what's next for him though, or Gillian.

I hope they just drop the Margaret story, since she doesnt give a fuck anymore. they should've shown what was up with Van Alden though.

I see Tonino was the one who got to kill Rosetti, kinda like revenge for his cousin, but it didnt even seem like it though, only because Nucky made him

overall 10/10 though

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Was 3 episodes behind, watched them all back to back today. Amazing finale. I think that was the highest body count out of any episode so far. Nucky is basically starting from scratch again (lost his girlfriend, probably his wife & kids, a shitload of men, a ton of business) but he still has power through connections.

Richard is the motherfucking shit. He was the best part by far, imo. He was Nucky's best ally without even being real allies.

Jul 27, 2009
^^^^
I was kinda right last week when i said that Richard was gonna clear the place out before anyone. but i thought that Capone was gonna be ready to come in with a Tommy blazing, and the place would still be full with Joe's guys too.

also, a deal did come out with Joe giving up Gyp, even though the deal wasnt really with Nucky

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
So yeah, excuse the caps but HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING. BEST SEASON FINALE EVER. Like I seriously can't think of any show with a better season finale. They redeemed any of this seasons weak points with an hour of excellence. Honestly Gillian & Gyp's scene might have been the part. So good, made her being terrible and boring all season worth it. Richard's shootout was done great, I wonder whats next for him in season 4. the Chalky/Al beef was good & funny. Nucky & Eli had an honestly nice family bond going. Margaret leaving him was for the best. The cinematography might have been the best all season. Just fuck, all so great.
My wifey was like "why does Capone not like Chalky?"

umm....he's from Chicago and he's Italian! Not a good combination in those times for black folks.

Feb 3, 2006
Great finale. Richard is a fuckin G ass Killer he cleared the whole house out. lol I wanted to see Capone and Chalky throw hands. I know both Capone and Chalky had good hands in real life. I wanted Nucky to kill Gyp, dude got off to easy for me. I hope both Gillian and Margaret become junkie whores. Nucky set dude up good with the PA warehouse deal, he's opening it up for Lucky to become a boss after dude get indicted.

Nucky turned it all round in his favor again, but now he's a killer that has no problem getting his hands drity and he don't trust anyone other then his circle.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
kinda slow episode, even with the murders. new crazy kid going after the booze ring will be interesting. i think this show has the most "antagonists" out of anything i've seen, everyone is out to fuck over the next character. hella intertwined deals & back stabbings.