OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"It looks so ridiculous and impossible," the SpaceX CEO told reporters after the Falcon Heavy megarocket launched the car into space yesterday (Feb. 6). "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

Musk went on to say that colors, in general, look strange in space, because "there's no atmospheric occlusion. Everything's too crisp," he said. But what did he mean by this, and is it true that colors in space don't look the same as they do on Earth? [The 18 Biggest Unsolved Mysteries in Physics]"

Its looks so fake that its real. Lmao

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I've been to many countries, different continents, but you sir, are the most retarded person ever. I wish I was in the US right now to bring you a cake! I've never thought it would be possible, to be this retarded. You set a new standard! Congratulations!
You think I'm retarded? Wait till you meet people who actually believe something is real because it looks too fake!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
what incentive would a private company (spaceX) have in pretending the earth is round? wouldn't they rather blow the lid off the whole thing and reveal flat earth if it was true?

iono why I keep posting in this thread lol can't stop won't stop eh eh eh eh
People who try n blow the lid off anything always get stopped.
Just how they humiliate dude for trying to launch into orbit himself. Why do they humiliate him? Cuz he's against mainstream. They could just wait to see what happens and then talk. But they make it seem like he's a complete dumbass for doing just that.

Elon spent 500 million on "sending" a fucking car into space. And hes a "genius". Lmao

Just look at the live stream video. And REAAAALLY ask yourself. Is this shit real.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
what incentive would a private company (spaceX) have in pretending the earth is round? wouldn't they rather blow the lid off the whole thing and reveal flat earth if it was true?

Also space x is in contract with nasa since their first launch attempts so its not like they're competeing with each other. Theyre pretty much the same shit. When they celebrated the heavy rocket they showed nasa headquarters of people cheering. So again. Its all the same shit.
Russian astronots are in space with usa astronots. Claiming they would have exposed it is stupid because they are working hand in hand with everybody.

Just remember it's easier to lie to someone than it is to convince them theyve been lied to.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

not much else to do on here so it seems

Jan 31, 2008
"Every picture of earth is different but they're all real.. "

Id rather kill you
Hey idiot
if you've already taken a stance based on information where you are unwilling to change your stance based on this information changing then you are wasting all of our time.

If you will never accept a photo of the earth as real unless it supports your argument then you CANNOT justify your belief in the flat earth by stating "nobody has seen the earth from outer space"
Do you realize how much you have illegitimized your argument and that of the flat earth movement?

You cannot continue to make one sided arguments while assuming people will ever take you seriously....

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Just remember it's easier to lie to someone than it is to convince them theyve been lied to.
Honestly this applies more to you believing what people on YouTube told you about the earth being flat than it does to us believing hundreds of thousands of scientists across the GLOBE that have concluded the earth is a sphere.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Exactly what I signed on to read lmao like fucking clockwork... I feel like hahadavis’s dad Calling his son a muthafuckin’ dummy after he failed at answering a simple addition question

Nigga yo thread over to be honest. Shit was over st like page 7...But sticking with the ultimate plan..for the sake of fun.. I think all of us will except any and all exscuses you can YouTube or google just out of sheer boredom..I’ll take them all personally..

I just hope it gets better than “it was photoshopped” that shit was a great ass photoshop to be live on tv with people there to witness..

Ultimate grasping at straws fest

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Honestly this applies more to you believing what people on YouTube told you about the earth being flat than it does to us believing hundreds of thousands of scientists across the GLOBE that have concluded the earth is a sphere.
Oh, he been a walking contradiction from jump. Thats the funniest part.

Jun 21, 2006
Smiley doesn’t blindly follow the masses and thinks outside of the box. He’s a smart muthafucka!

I just wonder what evidence will be able to convince him the earth is round...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley doesn’t blindly follow the masses and thinks outside of the box. He’s a smart muthafucka!

I just wonder what evidence will be able to convince him the earth is round...
A live feed all the way up showing us there is no fish eye lens and it NOT cutting off or switching angles from camera to camera. A straight video from start to finish is good.

But we havent had that. Not even with space x. It cut when a malfunction happend and when they were "traveling through the radiation belts" . so radiation would effect a camera but not the other thousands electronics in the shuttle? Na.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
U act like EVERY scientist believes that. That shit eas being argued even when einstein was alive and HE couldnt even prove we were actually spinning. Dont give me that shit and do your research