OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
At this conference, they were presenting their scientific evidence for such a disk. One of the more interesting pieces of evidence came from speaker Darren Nesbit, who referred to the "Pac-Man effect" as the reason why planes don't fall off the edge of a flat Earth, according to the science news website Physics-Astronomy.org. When a plane or other object reaches the edge of the horizon, such as when Pac-Man reaches the end of the screen, that object will teleport from one side of the planet to the other, a la Pac-Man entering from the other side of the screen.

don't believe in round earth but believe in magical teleportation brehs
lmao that shit is such bullshit.. Those fools are gatekeepers.

Anybody who understands the Flat Earth Map knows a plane doesn't travel to the edge. It stays going east or west. West means its always going clockwise and East meaning Counter Clockwise the North Pole. That paceman bullshit is just something to discredit it.

I know something is up when you can search for anything on the internet and theres tons of shit to back up stupid claims and theories but when you search Flat Earth its all Biased ass articles clowning.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
There's more people the world over now that disagree with Jews....
I was watching a documentary on the Black Gangster Disciples because they wear the Star of "David" as their symbol. You know the same one the Jews have on the Flag of Israel. Turns out the Black Gangster Disciples were created by Freemasons and was created inside a Masonic Lodge. Who would of ever thought of that, I mean they wear "Davids" star *insert crazy ass joker laugh

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley you believe the illuminati might covering up the flat earth thing ?

It makes sense though pizza is flat. its not a around globe.. its why it taste so good. The earth is like a giant thin crust pizza
with extra sauce on it
All I know is I know nothing. But from what I've looked at myself; yes.

Yea its like a pizza. Like the PIZZA PLANET joint in Toys story lol

Apr 22, 2018
Streets of Rage
I think they are covering it up to. They just don't want us to know.. that the reason we all love pizza so much.. is because it's the true shape of the earth..
for example the olives and mushrooms.. .are like the mountains of earth..
Pizza is actually the real symbol of earth...
even the lower layers of earth are called crust.. like pizza crust..
think about it ..

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I was watching a documentary on the Black Gangster Disciples because they wear the Star of "David" as their symbol. You know the same one the Jews have on the Flag of Israel. Turns out the Black Gangster Disciples were created by Freemasons and was created inside a Masonic Lodge. Who would of ever thought of that, I mean they wear "Davids" star *insert crazy ass joker laugh
That's not exactly it. Do you comprehend the term structure?

1. construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to.

Anyway, if you go to GOM I believe I posted about the three dots. The profane say Mi Vida Loca. The initiated say Deus Meuque Jus. To The profane they say that means My God and My Right, but to the initiated it means Destruction, Materialism, and Imposition (when you have those components in your life it's my crazy life, right?). How about Masonic handshakes and rolled trouser leg? Ya the streets have their own handshakes and use the rolled trouser leg too.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's not exactly it. Do you comprehend the term structure?

1. construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to.

Anyway, if you go to GOM I believe I posted about the three dots. The profane say Mi Vida Loca. The initiated say Deus Meuque Jus. To The profane they say that means My God and My Right, but to the initiated it means Destruction, Materialism, and Imposition (when you have those components in your life it's my crazy life, right?). How about Masonic handshakes and rolled trouser leg? Ya the streets have their own handshakes and use the rolled trouser leg too.
Ahhh that's interesting as fuck. You learn something new everyday

Edit: but that is exactly it tho. It was formed inside a masonic lodge in LA. Dude was even talking about how the gangs by laws are the same as some masonry ones. I'm sure most gangs have some connection too

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Ahhh that's interesting as fuck. You learn something new everyday

Edit: but that is exactly it tho. It was formed inside a masonic lodge in LA. Dude was even talking about how the gangs by laws are the same as some masonry ones. I'm sure most gangs have some connection too
I've seen that shit, but Larry Hoover and David Barksdale formed that shit breh in Chicago

I've known real members from Chitown

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I've seen that shit, but Larry Hoover and David Barksdale formed that shit breh in Chicago

I've known real members from Chitown
Might be confused on city but not confused about it being in a Lodge. Cant remember what documentary but then it lead to other members speaking on it; I found that interesting. Then lead to some rick Ross bullshit but eh that shit doesnt catch my attention

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Speaking of the freemasons, how enmeshed would one have to be before they are empowered rather than being used to raise money n stupid shit like that?

It seems like there is a game played on the lowest members like some pyramid scheme.
I feel most members dont know shit. My black homies, ima be releasing some songs soon with, dad is a mason and mom is in the eastern star and we talk about shit with him and he asks his parents and they literly told him they cant tell him shit and neither can his older brother (whos a mason too) shit has a stronger bond than family.

Most masons dont go balls deep to know shit. Honeslty none of us will know until we join. My boy is on the edge of joining cuz his whole family is masons but the shit we've both looked at, even traveling to different lodges makes it a sketch ass thing. I mean you get baptized under some other fools name,when theyve already been baptized in Christs name, during initiation. They all become the widows son.

I'm sure some are just used for getting money for the organization and dont know the real get down, like most gangs

Jan 31, 2008
I feel most members dont know shit. My black homies, ima be releasing some songs soon with, dad is a mason and mom is in the eastern star and we talk about shit with him and he asks his parents and they literly told him they cant tell him shit and neither can his older brother (whos a mason too) shit has a stronger bond than family.

Most masons dont go balls deep to know shit. Honeslty none of us will know until we join. My boy is on the edge of joining cuz his whole family is masons but the shit we've both looked at, even traveling to different lodges makes it a sketch ass thing. I mean you get baptized under some other fools name,when theyve already been baptized in Christs name, during initiation. They all become the widows son.

I'm sure some are just used for getting money for the organization and dont know the real get down, like most gangs

this sounds like what its like to work at Apple, to be honest. Steve Jobs is everywhere enshrined. You can't talk about anything you do. If you quit you can't return. You have to key into and out of places in order to remind you where you are. The list is endless...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
this sounds like what its like to work at Apple, to be honest. Steve Jobs is everywhere enshrined. You can't talk about anything you do. If you quit you can't return. You have to key into and out of places in order to remind you where you are. The list is endless...
I worked at facebook for like 4 years in the kitchen. Id walk through all the buildings looking at all the wierd ass murals he had. Wierd ass black cubes and one eye everywhere. Some even were made to look like both lol we couldn't even talk to Mark or we'd get fired, he wanted to be treated normal or someshit lol

Not sure if its still going on but they had some shit where if you dyed your hair pink you would get paid more (techies) that seemed like the gayest agenda ever. You had all these dudes coming in with pink hair n shit. Some dudes don't even look like techies bunch of old dudes in dresses and leggings and shit. I'm glad I left that shit lol

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I had a friend who has a family member who was a mason..
and the mason got drunk and told secrets.
It's pretty easy to get info out of them.. once you get them drunk enough
My buddies family gave him the cold shoulder whenever he brings that up to them. Any question they get all "why are you asking this" with him lol I asked his mom about the firmament shit a couple months ago and she said we ARE on the firmament n I mentioned some bible texts saying its in the sky not under our feet. And again it turned into a why do we have these questions instead of talking about it. Got super defensive.

I feel if it was an organization to "make good men better" they would help out their family with a question pertaining faith in God but they rather not educate him. Its like they go na man your not worthy lol

Apr 22, 2018
Streets of Rage
I worked at facebook for like 4 years in the kitchen. Id walk through all the buildings looking at all the wierd ass murals he had. Wierd ass black cubes and one eye everywhere. Some even were made to look like both lol we couldn't even talk to Mark or we'd get fired, he wanted to be treated normal or someshit lol

Not sure if its still going on but they had some shit where if you dyed your hair pink you would get paid more (techies) that seemed like the gayest agenda ever. You had all these dudes coming in with pink hair n shit. Some dudes don't even look like techies bunch of old dudes in dresses and leggings and shit. I'm glad I left that shit lol
Sounds like facebook is part of the gay Illuminait branch...
The one eye thing good info... ill take note of that.
Plus Mark getting caught spying lately..
he's so exposed now

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Sounds like facebook is part of the gay Illuminait branch...
The one eye thing good info... ill take note of that.
Plus Mark getting caught spying lately..
he's so exposed now
During his meeting with congress most of his answers were "ill have to get back to you on that" and it flew as an answer lmao when you fuck up money can fix it.