OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
I love how everyone assumes we fall off ?

Where's the money for what? Theyve been getting billions since the late 1960s why would they want to fake another moon mission when we have HD videos now and we will know for sure its fake.

People in 1969 believed the moon landing actually happens cuz they heard it on the radio! What a great time to fake something. 50 years later they haven't even tried, but theyve been getting at least 15 billion every year. I know when I smell bullshit
So there’s no risk of falling off the edge of the earth? Thank God! Do you have scientific proof for this, because you had me worried there!

Why you talking about the moon landing though? I always thought that was fake because they don’t want us to know the moon is actually made out of cheese. I didn’t know it was about covering up the earth is flat.
But what about all these scientists that didn’t make money with the fake moon landing? And what about all these people claiming the earth is round hundreds of years prior to the moonlanding? Was Jules Vernes lying when he wrote that book about traveling ‘around’ the earth in 80 days? Lol
Even the pope and his church admitted the earth is round. Did NASA pay them?

It still makes sense to me the earth is actually flat though. I have seen Australians and other civilizations that supposedly live on the downside of this ‘globe’ on tv and they don’t walk upside down or anything. They walk around just like us! There’s more proof right there!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So there’s no risk of falling off the edge of the earth? Thank God! Do you have scientific proof for this, because you had me worried there!

Why you talking about the moon landing though? I always thought that was fake because they don’t want us to know the moon is actually made out of cheese. I didn’t know it was about covering up the earth is flat.
But what about all these scientists that didn’t make money with the fake moon landing? And what about all these people claiming the earth is round hundreds of years prior to the moonlanding? Was Jules Vernes lying when he wrote that book about traveling ‘around’ the earth in 80 days? Lol
Even the pope and his church admitted the earth is round. Did NASA pay them?

It still makes sense to me the earth is actually flat though. I have seen Australians and other civilizations that supposedly live on the downside of this ‘globe’ on tv and they don’t walk upside down or anything. They walk around just like us! There’s more proof right there!

People have been claiming earths shape for years, its been "flat" longer than its been "round" in history.

Moon landing is just to show space travel is "possible"
We supposedly couldn't do anything before admiral Byrd died. We had nothing but failed launches up until he died. As soon as he dies we successfully launched a satellite and opened nasa the following year to his death.

Before we even got to the moon we had satellites in venus according to JFK. If we could make it to Venus in the 1960s why is it that we had so many failed rocket launches to get satellites even in "low earth orbit" in this modern age?

If you go east around the equator or west. Its all a big circle, it doesnt mean you literally went around the world. You traveveled around the equator. Just as the sun and moon are traveling on my signature.
Around the world would be traveling from Australia, THROUGH Antarctica and coming up to south America. That would prove the earth is round. But nobody has ever done THAT. But they jave flown around the equator ?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
People have been claiming earths shape for years, its been "flat" longer than its been "round" in history.
With zero science and math to support it (it being the primitive belief you hold). So what does that tell you? That humans have evolved in their understanding of how things actually exist through experimentation and observation- well at least most of us have :ermm: :siccness:

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I dont need proof of anything. I got all of mine. I dont need convicing. And everything I'm being debated with is easily debunked with common sense.
This is a great reply, which means you are trolling or scared of the truth. Please don't have children.

Jun 21, 2006

Moon landing is just to show space travel is "possible"
We supposedly couldn't do anything before admiral Byrd died. We had nothing but failed launches up until he died. As soon as he dies we successfully launched a satellite and opened nasa the following year to his death.

Before we even got to the moon we had satellites in venus according to JFK. If we could make it to Venus in the 1960s why is it that we had so many failed rocket launches to get satellites even in "low earth orbit" in this modern age?

If you go east around the equator or west. Its all a big circle, it doesnt mean you literally went around the world. You traveveled around the equator. Just as the sun and moon are traveling on my signature.
Around the world would be traveling from Australia, THROUGH Antarctica and coming up to south America. That would prove the earth is round. But nobody has ever done THAT. But they jave flown around the equator ?
Ahh, the flat earth theory means that space exploration isn’t possible because we can’t leave the ‘dome’ that covers the earth, right? I get it now.

When did JFK say we have satellites in Venus? I never heard about this.

Woudnt travelling around the earth mean that you go west from your starting position, keep going west and you end up at the exact same spot you started?

Anywayz: entertaining shit man. It would be nice if a flat earth scientist would come with proof that the earth is flat. Maybe you can travel to the edge of the earth and take a picture. I would take that as evidence. But then again; there is a lot you can do with photo shop these days....

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Russia: Flat Earth conspiracy theory slammed by astronaut, calling it 'bull****' | Science | News | Express.co.uk

A RUSSIAN astronaut is flabbergasted at people’s lack of understanding of basic physics and has “no idea” how people can support the “flat-Earth” theory, it has been revealed.

The flat-Earth theory has been growing in popularity exponentially of late, with celebrity endorsements including basketballer Kyrie Irving and cricketer Freddie Flintoff.

Russian ISS cosmonaut Sergey Ryazansky said the prevalence of the pseudoscientific theory is due to poor education in the West.

He said: "People won’t believe in any proofs. It all originated in the West, perhaps because they are not taught the deep foundations of sciences, namely of physics, like in this country.

"I am sorry to hear it’s echoing in Russia as well. I have no idea how one can come to believe all this bulls**t.”

Mr Ryazansky said the theory is about internet “trolling” and having people on.

He added: "When it comes to Flat Earth, this is again the spirit of our time. It’s so easy to 'troll' a public figure, pardon me, on the internet.

"You are far away from him or her, they can’t wipe your nose even if there is a reason to. So, they can easily be insulted.

"I personally take the Flat Earth theory as a perfect massive space trolling, nothing more. There’s nothing serious behind it. This is just about playing a trick, waiting for what will come next, whether this or that cosmonaut will respond.

"I never get involved in it on social media, as it’s a shame to spend my precious time on explaining elementary physics to people."

The astronaut said the reason people use pseudonyms is to hide how "dull" they are.

He concluded: “On the other hand, why not, since one is striving to play jokes, and they do it on the internet.

"You have perhaps noticed that these users are most often nicknamed, since it takes a certain courage to acknowledge that you are dull.”

Mr Ryazansky is known to have partaken in two space flights, having entered open space four times in his space career.

His spacecraft "Soyuz MS-05" finalised its 139-day ISS program and safely returned from orbit on December 14, 2017.

Despite photographic evidence from space and even though a spherical globe was postulated as early as the 5th Century BC by the Greek philosopher Aristotle, adherents to the flat-Earth theory are growing in number.

Data from Google Trends show that in the past two years, searches for “flat earth” have more than tripled.

There have been several instances of high-profile celebrity endorsement, outrageous stunts to promote the theory and media coverage of flat-Earth events that have helped promote the cause.

A self-taught rocket “scientist” constructed a home-made rocket out of scrap metal in order to prove astronauts lied about the planet being flat.

“Mad Mike” Hughes planned to launch himself 1,800 feet (550 metres) and fly through the air at 500mph in his steam-powered vessel made of scrap metal.

But, he had to abandon the launch after the US Bureau of Land Management reportedly stopped him from using public land after reading about his plans in the media.

Also, fanatics attended a sellout Flat Earth International Conference (FEIC) to discuss everything from “NASA lies” to 9/11 conspiracies.

Flat-Earthers believe NASA is lying to the general public to conceal a stationary, flat planet.

The Flat Earth International Community explains the community suspect the planet is a circular disk shape that relies on Antarctica to provide an icy wall barrier.

The ice barrier is supposed to prevent humans walking off the edge of the Earth.

Flat-Earther Mark Sargent told the BBC: "Nobody likes this uncomfortable feeling to be in this tiny ball, flying through space in this vast endless universe.

"So as far as what's underneath this, I don't know, it could be this thickness.

"It doesn't even have to be that think, because we can only drill down eight miles. Heck, this is only fifty miles deep, we don't know. So, it could be this sort of dimension.

"Don't take my word for it, I could be a mental patient recently released from an institution."

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ahh, the flat earth theory means that space exploration isn’t possible because we can’t leave the ‘dome’ that covers the earth, right? I get it now.

When did JFK say we have satellites in Venus? I never heard about this.

Woudnt travelling around the earth mean that you go west from your starting position, keep going west and you end up at the exact same spot you started?

Anywayz: entertaining shit man. It would be nice if a flat earth scientist would come with proof that the earth is flat. Maybe you can travel to the edge of the earth and take a picture. I would take that as evidence. But then again; there is a lot you can do with photo shop these days....
He said it on the first space race so each.

I've posted tons of scientists and their rebuttle against the law of relativity and showing earth doesn't even move.

Look at my signature. Every time the sun is in the same spot did it travel around the world or did it circle it? East is always east depending on where you are to the north pole.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
With zero science and math to support it (it being the primitive belief you hold). So what does that tell you? That humans have evolved in their understanding of how things actually exist through experimentation and observation- well at least most of us have :ermm: :siccness:

There science and math that flat earth scientists use as well and ive posted it on here. So how is that primitive when scientists used math to show how the curve equation doesnt even work. Dont give me that shit

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
My common sense tells me second 19 shows its a deception because there is no way there could be a straight line on a ball. There is no way that new Mexico could be that big. If your common sense doesnt notice that that is super off, then common sense isnt that common. The only thing stillhustlin got from it was that the girl was flurting... Lmao its a mad fucking world

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
LMAO at Flat Earth Scientists....breh you make some funny sh!t up
As the sun and moon, as well as comets and stars of every kind, can be proved by direct trigonometrical processes, to be within a few hundred miles of the earth’s surface, and, as we have seen, in such a region bodies must be without gravity self-luminous and self-sustaining; we cannot refrain from asking “How far above the earth, and laterally, does such a region extend?” So also in reference to the region of fire below the earth and ocean, the same question must obtrude itself. The only answer, however, which can here be given is, that whereas the region above may and must, for aught man can at present prove to the contrary, extend upwards and laterally without end; so must the region below extend downwards and laterally ad infinitum. Can the earth and the southern external or outer cold and darkness stretch out for ever like an endless diaphragm between the infinitely extending worlds above and below?” ~Zetetic Astronomy Earth Not a globe (Samuel Birley Rowbotham)

“Spinning gyroscope gimbal base: If in fact the earth were a spinning globe, a gyroscope in a gimbal placed on a level table should show the spin of the earth, if the earth were spinning. The gimbal surrounding the gyroscope would show a movement of 1.25° within 5 minutes, and 15° in one hour. Such experiments have been performed. The experiments showed no movement whatsoever of the gimbal around the gyroscope, thus proving the Earth is not a spinning globe.” ~Matt Browning

“To control the masses, heliocentrism must be introduced early and often, so that it becomes a deeply ingrained belief. While at the same time, belief in a flat earth is always portrayed by the educational authorities as evidence of abject ignorance and even insanity.” ~Edward Hendrie

“As we have seen that there is, really no south point (or pole) but an infinity of points forming, together, a vast circumference — the boundary of the known world, with its battlements of icebergs which bid defiance to man’s onward course, in a southerly direction – so there can be no east or west “points,’ just as there is no “yesterday,” and no “tomorrow.” In fact, as there is one point that is fixed (the North), it is impossible for any other point to be fixed likewise. East and west are, therefore, merely directions at right angles with a north and south line: and as the south point of the compass shifts round to all parts of the circular boundary, (as it may be carried round the central North) so the directions east and west, crossing this line, continued to form a circle at any latitude. A westerly circumnavigation, is going around with the North Star continually on the right hand, and an easterly circumnavigation is performed only when the reverse condition of things is maintained, the North Star being on the left hand as the journey is made. These facts, taken together, form a beautiful proof that the Earth is not a globe.” ~William Carpenter

“Your eye level is your reference point for drawing the perspective lines. All lines above your eye level will go down to the horizon vanishing point and all lines below your eye level will go up to the horizon vanishing point.” ~Robert A. Lovett