**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Did y'all notice how Sophias eyes changed color?

like Chree said, she recognized them all....

I still don't understand why we have to wait until Feb..

Nov 7, 2006
it didnt cross anyones mind that maybe it was just the little kid not knowing how to act like a zombie? i mean it could be that she knew them but i dunno. it just seemed like a scene that was suppose to hit nerves of people rather than be realistic.

Dec 9, 2005
the old man been knew she was in there. too many secrets, and too many people acting like pussies

There's really no way that he knew it was her. None of them had ever seen her before, and it's not like they would go down there and socialize with the zombies.

@Krazee, I think it was just their attempt to humanize the zombies. Up to this point, most of the groups' experience with them was that they were just harmful creatures, but when they saw one of their own as one, it gave them a different perspective...

Apr 23, 2010
the old guy didn't know she was in there. the fat guy that Shane killed was the one that collected the zombies so before they got to tell him they were looking for a lost girl Shane killed him.

they also said when they filmed the part with the little girl coming out of the barn they did it 2 times. one time in full zombie makeup and one time normal with her kinda looking up at the sun like shes been trapped in there.

Feb 12, 2009
That old man was a faggot for trying to hide the guns...getting tired of all these bitches. And the other old dude all devastated when they were smoking all the zombies.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That old man was a faggot for trying to hide the guns...getting tired of all these bitches. And the other old dude all devastated when they were smoking all the zombies.
This season has been lame but hopefully the 2nd half of the season sees them moving forward. They been draggin this shit way too far out on the farm.

Nov 7, 2006
hje personally knew ALL of those zombies and didnt see them as zombies but as sick people. imagine if you're kids wife and parents were getting murked up right in front of you and there was nothing you can do about. shit would suck. and the other old dude said it best on what i was trying to say this whole time about shane. he's meant to be in that world and thrives in it. when i say shane thinks the most rational i mean in that world he does.

and yeah theres no excuse for him. he's a faggot for trying to hide the guns, especially since it's not a lock for them on staying there.