**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
*Spoiler Alert*

The Abortion pills she took worked partially, the baby dies inside of her becomes a walker and eats her from the inside out

May 4, 2002
this happened in dawn of the dead remake. of course they couldnt show anything even in the movies so... its been done. they even had to cut out the shooting of the zombie baby.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Haha for real? That would be awesome
if everybody woke up and loris stomach was eaten out with a zombie fetus crawling around in a bunch of blood and gore this would be the greatest moment in tv ive ever seen
i was kidding lol and wt is right, thats where i got the thought from, it would be cool if it happened tho lol

Apr 23, 2010
90% of tonights show was pointless conversations but the last part was good

don't read on if you haven't seen tonight's show......

damn so that little girl was dead. i guess at least we know what happened to her.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
god damnit stupid ass laggy ass slow computer making me see the spoiler, not your fault, its the computers fault

anyway, anybody got a link for tonights episode? i know beggars cant be choosers but a megavideo streaming link would be awesome :classic:

Jan 9, 2004
Shane didn't have the balls to finish what he started. Rick did the right thing and solidified his role as a leader.

They need to kill off Sophia's mom off next, she's annoying.

Apr 23, 2010
your right Shane was running his mouth and when he saw Sophia he didn't know what to do and Rick had to take care of it

on talking dead they said the fat guy use to be the one who collected the zombies so he must of found Sophia and put her in there and before they talked about a missing girl Shane already killed him. so the zombies must of got her the first day she was missing

Dec 4, 2006
Don’t miss the return of The Walking Dead at 9/8c on Feb 12, 2011

why we have to wait so fucking long for Episode 8 though? what is wrong with these people!

Nov 7, 2006
Rick finally made the tough choice that shows why he's leader and not even shanes stubborn ass can disagree. everyone was contradicting themselves at that moment. they were killing off all the zombies that the other people knew and love with ease and enjoyment but then once that girl walked through no1 could do it because they knew her. NOW they will understand why dude was keeping zombies. same with black dude from season who couldnt kill his wife. but rick stepped up just when i was thinking he was a bitch and i'm happy he did. cant wait for episode 8 to start up in FEB.