**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
hahahaahaha that was hella funny how dale got butthurt when he saw how shane and andrea were acting when they got back. shane fucked around and stole his cookies and shit. oh well dale was high if he thought he was going to get into andreas pussu. he was on some predator attack when shes most vulnerable shit and it still didnt work.

shane is a fucking worm though, hes just like most police. they have no moral code and theyre sociopathic psychopathic liars, and they exploit the weakest at their most vulnerable

i sometimes think dale has the most common sense and grounds the whole group but other times i cant help but think what the hell is the point of him being on the show? seems like hes just hanging around trying to get into andreas pussu and thats about it
you got it all wrong man. shane didnt even start that shit the chick did and she did when she wasnt vulnerable either so to say he was praying on the weak is stupid. if you're talking about ricks wife i think they both got together as a result of them thinking rick was dead. shane fell in love with her and the kid and then rick popped back in and even though it was extremely hard he took the backseat and let rick do his thing. he fucking killed otis which he was shaken up about for like 2 episodes to save that little kids life. IMO shanes a realist and he has no emotionally attachment to the group so he sees no point in spending days risking his life looking for someone he doesnt even care about. he would take a bullet for who he loves and wouldnt for the ones he doesnt, i see nothing wrong with that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
IMO shanes a realist and he has no emotionally attachment to the group so he sees no point in spending days risking his life looking for someone he doesnt even care about.
no, shane fucked ricks wife when she was the most lonely and vulnerable; fact. when rick came back SHANE POINTED A GUN AT RICKS BACK THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIM fact. shane tried to rape ricks wife later when they were in the disease center well after rick had been back, fact. shane waited till otis was falling down and least expected it to shoot him, fact. shane was going to ditch the whole entire group without even telling anybody, fact.

you say "realist" and i say most everything he does is characteristic of a sociopath

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i kinda cheated by checking out the comic book summary to figure out what might happen with shane

except i learned that shane got killed by ricks son way back when they were still in that camp before they even hit the highway, around the time when shane was thinking about shooting rick in the back.

lol then i figured out we're only like 1/20th into the comics book progression.

dear god this show is not going to make it

Nov 7, 2006
no, shane fucked ricks wife when she was the most lonely and vulnerable; fact. when rick came back SHANE POINTED A GUN AT RICKS BACK THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIM fact. shane tried to rape ricks wife later when they were in the disease center well after rick had been back, fact. shane waited till otis was falling down and least expected it to shoot him, fact. shane was going to ditch the whole entire group without even telling anybody, fact.

you say "realist" and i say most everything he does is characteristic of a sociopath
yeah he was a bit of a dick in the 1st season that i completely forgot about ahhaha. forgot about the rape scene completely. i do feel however this season he's made nothing but great decisions so far and he was leaving the camp because he didnt trust himself and got swayed back in from ricks wife. he knows he fucked up and fucked to the point where he felt he couldnt be around her anymore but then she reassured him to stay. the fact he knows he's in the wrong and usually when he fucks up is acting on impulse doesnt make him a sociopath in my book. he shot otis down when he wasnt looking so he could get away with it and escape, it makes sense when you realize why he did it and if he didnt do it who would be dead. he looks at that kid as his own and if i had to kill a guy to get back to him i would also.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im getting tired of these people playing house. i can almost guarantee shit is going to get shaken up this next episode.

id bet on either the zombies breaking out of the barn or walkers showing up in the night again and fucking everybody up.

everybody needs a little shock of reality that the norms have gone out of the window and life is being played with a different set of rules now. i predict maggie will probably die since it seems like shes more of a driving force for the story than a main character. hopefully glenn doesnt die. i think that old bitch who lost her daughter will probably die; and hopefully the whole lost girl story line dies with her

Aug 3, 2008
www.myspace.com
im getting tired of these people playing house. i can almost guarantee shit is going to get shaken up this next episode.

id bet on either the zombies breaking out of the barn or walkers showing up in the night again and fucking everybody up.

everybody needs a little shock of reality that the norms have gone out of the window and life is being played with a different set of rules now. i predict maggie will probably die since it seems like shes more of a driving force for the story than a main character. hopefully glenn doesnt die. i think that old bitch who lost her daughter will probably die; and hopefully the whole lost girl story line dies with her
yes, i just wanna know 3 things on this season, what happened to the black guy of the 1st season?? where is merle?? what the scientist said in the end of the 1st season to rick ?? i just want them to move on from this farm, theres too much drama and too little action for too long now

May 4, 2002
lol at people being all anal about a sci fi/drama comic book, really?

its fiction, not real.

dead bodies cant run, zombies cant bleed ect.

enjoy the show for what it is.

May 4, 2002
ever seen a steven king book made into a tv series? might be a great book, but it doesnt make a good tv show.

theres only so much u can do to try to translate a comic into a show.

i can bet money that if they made this show so over to top ( like a comic) everyone in this thread would say "this isnt real, its to cheesy blah blah" as i said before, just take it for what it is.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ever seen a steven king book made into a tv series? might be a great book, but it doesnt make a good tv show.

theres only so much u can do to try to translate a comic into a show.

i can bet money that if they made this show so over to top ( like a comic) everyone in this thread would say "this isnt real, its to cheesy blah blah" as i said before, just take it for what it is.
true.

comparing the pace of the comic book to the pace of the show, we're like, barely into the comic book and its halfway into the second season. do they expect the show to go 10 seasons? they got to pick up the pace

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
true.

comparing the pace of the comic book to the pace of the show, we're like, barely into the comic book and its halfway into the second season. do they expect the show to go 10 seasons? they got to pick up the pace
The comic creator has said he has no intended ending for the series, and has no idea how long the tv show can be carried.