**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - FIRST ROUND THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
WEST

Lakers vs Thunder - Lakers in 6

Mavs vs Spurs - Spurs in 7

Suns vs Blazers - Suns in 6

Jazz vs Nuggets - Jazz in 7

EAST

Cavs vs Bulls - Cavs in 4

Magic vs Bobcats - Magic in 5

Hawks vs Bucks - Hawks in 5

Celts vs Heat - Celts in 7

Jan 20, 2007
Lakers vs Thunder - Lakers in 4

Mavs vs Spurs - Mavs in 7

Suns vs Blazers - Suns in 5

Jazz vs Nuggets - Nuggets in 6

EAST

Cavs vs Bulls - Cavs in 4

Magic vs Bobcats - Magic in 4

Hawks vs Bucks - bucks in 6
Celts vs Heat - Celts in 6

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Realistically, suns should win but the blazers should put up a good fight. I'm kinda 50/50 cuz we CAN win vs the suns even withou Roy but all of our players need to step it up BIG TIME, and our shooters need to be hittin them 3s on a consistent level. If we had Roy, I would actually be rather confident on beating the suns, but because he's out, more then likely it'll be the suns.

I say the suns in 6 or 7. I just don't think it's going to be that easy as most folks say. I could be totally wrong. Either way, GO BLAZERS!!!

May 2, 2002
Realistically, suns should win but the blazers should put up a good fight. I'm kinda 50/50 cuz we CAN win vs the suns even withou Roy but all of our players need to step it up BIG TIME, and our shooters need to be hittin them 3s on a consistent level. If we had Roy, I would actually be rather confident on beating the suns, but because he's out, more then likely it'll be the suns.

I say the suns in 6 or 7. I just don't think it's going to be that easy as most folks say. I could be totally wrong. Either way, GO BLAZERS!!!
Without Roy, it will be tough. Especially the way the Suns have been playing. They been shittin on everyone. They got the best record in the west post all star break.

Feb 14, 2004
WEST

Suns vs Blazers - Suns in 7

Jazz vs Nuggets - Jazz in 6

EAST

Cavs vs Bulls - Cavs in 6

Magic vs Bobcats - Magic in 4

Hawks vs Bucks - Hawks in 6

Celts vs Heat - Celts in 6

Feb 13, 2006
WEST

Suns vs Blazers - Suns in 5

Jazz vs Nuggets - Nuggets in 6

EAST

Cavs vs Bulls - Cavs in 5

Magic vs Bobcats - Magic in 5

Hawks vs Bucks - Hawks in 6

Celtics vs Heat - Celtics in 6

Sep 4, 2002
Without Roy, it will be tough. Especially the way the Suns have been playing. They been shittin on everyone. They got the best record in the west post all star break.
we've beat you guys without roy once, and we have the 2nd or 3rd best record sense the all star break, so I aint readin too much into that... Marcus Camby gonna have a field day on Amundson... We keep the games in the 90's to 100 point range we have a shot, if these games are 110-120 point games we loose FOR SURE

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Agreed. Without Roy, it's gonna be real tough but like soco said, we already beat the suns once without Roy this year. We can do it again but we need our players to step it up a notch. Camby also wasn't on the squad then either. Suns have been hot since all star break but so have the blazers. We finished the 2nd half of the season on a very strong note even with all these injuries.

Also, just found out that lopez ain't playin. That's actually pretty big considering he was the D guy. Amare doesn't play D much but wit the lopez injury, he's gonna have to atleast make an effort on defense.

Should be a good series! Good luck to ur suns squad, may the best team win! GO BLAZERS!!