**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - FIRST ROUND THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I really dont think so. They usually dont T people up for that unless, aside from the point of origin, the player continues to antagonize the ref. I thought he was gonna get T'd up when he got his shit stuffed and lunged at dude but in the replay it actually looked like that left hand went straight for the ball. I dunno. He bitches a lot, as does LeBron. Kobe was 4th in technical fouls during the season if that means anything.

I will say this, if the refs were favoring the Lakers in this game, the Thunder would not have 16 blocks, rather 11-12 or so and some fouls.

haha what's with all the Cleveland hate? Cleveland finally gets a good team and now people have to hate on the city itself for some reason. haha what did the city do to you?
Haha, like you havent been watching the same shit go down towards L.A. for years. It's the way shit goes.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^^

He grew up rich and then went to go play at fuckin Florida...probably never worked a hard day in his life like the folks in Cleveland...like alot of people in the midwest.
This may be true....But Noah works hard on the court.....

Feb 14, 2004
They say that Parker is going to start tonight, instead of George Hill. Hill started last game, and didn't score anything and had two turnovers, and Parker went in and scored 18 pts with four assists. I hope they shut down Nowshitski, I can't stand that fool.

Apr 20, 2003
I think they got double team his ass unlike they did last game.... Nowshitski is a shooter so you know he's going to get his points but we need to contain him better cuz Bonner's D freakin sucks!