**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - FIRST ROUND THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Williams and Boozer are going hard....Williams is an elite point guard, i was weary of him at first but hes the real deal......Hoop is my favorite sport and when the playoffs come around its non stop entertainment every night for me.....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
dont matter the bulls still suck.. they had their time to shine
You're right...they ''shined'' as bright as the trophies they won.

Noah's statements are out of frustration, sure, but they're also pretty fucking true. LOL. Lebron hasn't defended Cleveland because he knows it's true and he probably won't be back.

I'll still take Cavs in 5.

Fucking Noah...lol.

May 2, 2002
haha what's with all the Cleveland hate? Cleveland finally gets a good team and now people have to hate on the city itself for some reason. haha what did the city do to you?

So fuckin' what if it isn't a vacation spot. I've lived there and I would rather vacation somewhere else too. What does any of that have to do with playing basketball...or any sport.

There are alot of boring ass cities that have sports teams...but if the team is good people will play there...simple as that.

Keep hatin' though dumbfucks...it's gonna be funny when Lebron comes back and people have nothing to say other than Cleveland sucks...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ Noah sayin Cleveland is all factories and depressing
not everybody grew up like he did with rich parents, so what? ill tell you one thing id rather do in cleveland than chicago and thats WATCH A BASKETBALL TEAM FROM THERE, because chicago has been and will be a bum ass team for the near future, especially if lebron stays in cleveland. they wont contend for a title til king james retires.

May 2, 2002
^^^

He grew up rich and then went to go play at fuckin Florida...probably never worked a hard day in his life like the folks in Cleveland...like alot of people in the midwest.

May 2, 2002
what the FUCK does kobe have to do to get a fucking technical called on him?!?! This is fucking ridiculous!!! I have NEVER seen a player cry, bitch, and throw hissy fits more than him. And he never gets T'd up! The officiating in this league in unbelievable.