Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I like Frank Ocean he is dope. I think everyone else is over hyped with low quality beats that have great potential if they had an engineer who know what they were doing. Tyler has a great voice and that is helping him a whole lot but the songs to me and lyrics are boring. He is only 19 or what ever so there is alot of room for growth and I'm curious to see where he takes it from here on. One thing I do respect about these youngin's is that they didn't take the mixtape route and made their own beats hopefully more people will do this and we can see the death of the mixtape.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
They rap over a few known mixtape style beats, and basically kill it compared to the original

ex. orange juice, frank ocean over mgmt shit like that

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Well I don't know them form their mixtape stuff. I really don't like hearing people rap over others beats it's been done and over with for me personally. Bastard was the first thing I heard a few months ago and I just heard about Frank Ocean yesterday thanks to this tread which I'm glad I did. I think Tyler has good ideas for beats but the executions is not there for me yet. The only song I like from Tyler and I can bump is Inglorious besides that we will see what the feature holds.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
youtube soldja boy vampire gang

i dont feel like posting that bullshit smfh

hes going by "basedsbeezy:" or something on youtube now

edit: he also got a rapper named demo nintendo in the group

im expecting a guy named early wintercoat at any moment

Is this real? Because this might be the shittiest rap music I've ever heard. It's gotta be a joke. Lulz

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I dont think basedbeezy is soulja, thats just a fan doing some "original" shit with that song in the background.

basedbeezy using the song

thats hella not soulja boy lol