Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think someone posted it in here too but he said minus 3-4 of those songs they were just rough ideas he'd send to artists to show how he'd sing them. But like he wrote them for the other artists and his rough versions weren't ever meant to be heard. I don't know or really care though, I didn't even download it and probably never will lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know really. While his/their buzz is huge I don't think it will do near that much, hopefully I'm wrong. But no one really puts out numbers like that opening week minus a few established artists these days.

How do iTunes, amazon, etc full album downloads count? Are they counted with the physical copies as if you bought the cd in store or is there a seperate digital download count? I could see him doing those numbers maybe if those are included with physical sales.

While I'm interested to see how GOBLIN sells as a whole with the hype they have going I'm more exicited for the actual album drop. I'll be supporting by buying the vinyl and the deluxe edition cd of course.

May 10th.

6OLDEN 6OLFIN 6OBLIN

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
not sure how digital sales are counted, but i think they are separate from soundscan. yeah 400k is being generous but if anyone besides eminem, wayne, and kanye can sell that much i think tyler has a good chance. he doesnt really have a single that would cause a bunch of female buyers tho. realistically maybe 100k soundscan and 25k digital. we'll just have to wait and see.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i predict 50k, first week, but watch sales increase as they promo tour... there shows are hype as fuck

Damn siccness put me up one these cats, and been putten hella ppl on these cats aswell... word of mouth is the best promo ever, and they have that working for them

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lmao @ gold(saw your post before edit travis) in a week, you're funny

tyler will be lucky to go gold in a year, counting international sales

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tyler said there will be another single released before GOBLIN drops. I wonder what it will be? I'm thinking maybe She featuring Frank Ocean. I've heard it's not your typical song with an R&B singer on it though of course lol. It's about the same girl that Sarah off of BASTARD is about, and well, we know how that song goes.