Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The one plus side is I'm sure he is going to have a ton of shit written in the 2 years he is wherever the fuck he is. Pluse being sent somewhere away from your friends and all if anything is going to make you even more pissed off. Should be interesting once he is back.

Jan 9, 2009
eventually they will have to come to san diego, amirite?

also, on earl.....
that guy is gonna hit the ground runnin

can u imagine gettin locked up in a boarding school cuz your mom is scared of your music....and that same music literally takes over the fucking world while youre away and has millions of kids talkin about "FREE" you lol

you cant write a movie with a plot like that

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
eventually they will have to come to san diego, amirite?

also, on earl.....
that guy is gonna hit the ground runnin

can u imagine gettin locked up in a boarding school cuz your mom is scared of your music....and that same music literally takes over the fucking world while youre away and has millions of kids talkin about "FREE" you lol

you cant write a movie with a plot like that
Its crazy..I've been only listening to these lil niggas for two or three days...I would never wear a "Free (insert jailed artist)" shirt, but I think I would actually rock a "Free Earl" shirt on some silly s--t...this whole story is hilarious to me....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last night I was watching some of their concert videos and Left Brain fucking cracks me up. At one point the dude was like doing a hybred dance that was part running man and part cooking and then all of the sudden stopped and started doing what looked like the robot if you were sipping on lean. I was like what the fuck lol.